- Stockfish 7
- Komodo 10
- Houdini 4 Pro
- Deep Rybka 4.1
- Gull 3
- Fire 4
More engines will be added as the tournament progresses. Only the standard versions of each engine family can participate.
Details about the tournament:
- Time Control - All games will be played at 1|0 time control. i.e, both the engines will receive exactly 60 seconds for a game. No extra time is added every move.
- Hardware Used - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 - 3130M @ 2.6 GHz with 8 GB RAM
- Engine Parameters -
- Ponder - OFF
- Move Pruning - ON
- Number of processors per engine - 1
- Hyperthreading - OFF
- GUI Settings-
- GUI - Arena 3.5.1
- Book - Perfect 2012 Book upto a depth of 12 half moves.
- TableBases - OFF
- Adjudication - As a loss if the evaluation is below -900 centipawns. A game will then be resigned for the weaker side if the values of the engines is lower than 9 pawns for 6 half moves. This works only, if both engines put out correct values under this threshold. If one engine gives wrong values for some reason, this does not work.
- Elo Calculation - Both Bayeselo and EloStat will be used for the calculation of ratings.
The games can be downloaded in pgn format.
Last edited by ProCrazy on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total