Deuterium is a winboard engine that is based on TSCP or Tom's Simple Chess Program by Tom Kerrigan. It was first launched in 2003 with a total of 27 releases since then.
1. Fixed minor bugs in null move pruning conditions.
2. Fixed minor bug in null move pruning verification search.
3. Improve SEE x-rays.
4. Added LMR in root search.
5. Added LMR on capture moves.
6. Added aggressive depth reduction in LMR for non-capture moves.
7. Added IID on non-pv nodes.
8. Modify IID on pv nodes.
9. Implemented searching hash move first before generating other moves.
10. Added Time_Increment_Factor option in deuterium.ini file to reduce increments
in seconds when used in cutechess-cli interface playing against uci engines.
11. Improve move ordering for generate_evasion routine.
12. Improve code readability.