Arena 2.4.0, 2010-11-02
Arena 2.4.0 problems fixed/ new functions:
* Appearance set by Windows theme (if file "Arena.exe.manifest" exists)
* Antialiasing for arrows and marks
* Lots of new options to mark the current move
* New: Mark next move
* Font and colour for diaolgues settable
* You can set when the 50 moves rule applies
* Background of the engine name in the analysis area can be set as the
arrow colour(under "Configure analysis lines")
* Some new icons
* Two colums in the analysis area (pop-up menu of engines -> view ->
* Aggregated view of engine output (pop-up menu of engines ->
* Support for Gaviota Tablebases: some errors removed
* Change: Gaviota engine now must be called gaviota.tb (not
gaviota.exe), in order to avoid starting the same engine twice
* "Shelf" renamed to "Temp"
* Size of clocks scales to size of the area automatically
* Size of captured pieces scales to size of the area automatically
* Additional delay during engine start phase adjustable
* TLCV compatible logging under Engines -> Log-Window
* ICS time management works better
* EPD analysis error removed
* Sliding pieces under Linux/Wine
* Some useful commands added in the main menu under "Extras"
Big logos and time in milliseconds not implemented yet.
Not long till public release...