The Houdini 2.0c update is going to be released soon.
It contains a number of corrections and improvements.
- Nalimov EGTB probing would not recognize KvK end game.
- Nalimov EGTB: Houdini would exit when a corrupt table base file was encountered.
- On some Windows systems the internal timer would overflow after approx. 30 minutes.
- New MultiPV_cp option to limit multi-PV analysis to moves within a range of the best move.
- New FiftyMoveDistance option to make the 50-move rule kick in earlier.
- New UCI_Elo and UCI_LimitStrength options as UCI standard-compliant alternative to Strength option.
- Houdini now exits when it detects that the communication with the GUI is broken.
We'll keep you posted!