by Alex Guerrero
PGNExtract GUI is a utility to use pgn-extract easily (without using command line).
- Join pgn files.
- Clean pgn files.
- Do many different types of search on a pgn database using criteria as date, player, eco, material, position, etc.
- Result.pgn is the file created with games matched.
- Other.pgn is the file created with games not matched.
- For big databases you must disable: "Launch Winboard at the end".
- Karpov.pgn is a pgn example you may erase it.
- eco.pgn is necessary to add eco and openings to pgn files in tags.