* Linux/X11 – Qt for X Window System (GNU/Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, etc.)
* Mac OS X – Qt for Apple Mac OS X. Support for applications on top of Cocoa APIs
* Windows – Qt for Microsoft Windows
* Embedded Linux – Qt for embedded platforms (PDA, Smartphone, etc.)
* Windows CE / Mobile – Qt for Windows CE
* Symbian – Qt for the Symbian platform. Qt is to replace Nokia's Avkon as the supported UI SDK for the development of Symbian applications. The Qt for Symbian development group has many quality-controlled articles available.
* Maemo – Qt for Maemo, merged with Moblin to MeeGo. There are many applications already written for Maemo based on the previous Internet Tablets. The Nokia N900 also supports Qt. The Forum Nokia Wiki has quality-controlled articles that support Qt development. The Maemo operating system has a development group on the Forum Nokia Wiki at Forum Nokia Wiki Maemo