Quick start :
* Set Jester's play time (or use default settings) :
- number of seconds per move, or
- number of minutes per game, or
* - K.O. game in minutes with/without increment time per move Select side color for Jester.
* Then click [New Game] button to start a new game.
* To play a move, click the piece to move and click the destination square.
* Important : after loaded, Jester is playable without connection (offline mode)
* "Spy" mode :
* Enabled : View Jester's thought. Hide white & black pieces :
* These options allow you to play a half or full-blindfold game. Variations of chess game :
- Normal game : the normal chess game.
- Fantasy style : like as normal game, but sometimes Jester plays a strange, an unexpected move (not really the best move) which completely baffles you and "puts fire on board".
- Clownish style : like as normal game, but when Jester gets a decisive advantage, he'll play a very bad move giving you a chance to win.
- One-Step-Beyond : white pawns are on the 3rd rank, black pawns on the 6th rank.
- Vaureal Dawn : knights & bishops switch their initial position on board.
- Crazy Horses : bishops are replaced by knights.
- Lethal Amazones : knights & bishops are replaced by queens.
* - Throne of chaos : like as Fischerandom game. Level :
* Select level (1:weak, 10:strong) Edit mode :
- Click [Edit board] button to enter in edit mode. Select a piece with [Select Piece] button and click on the square to place a new piece. When all done, click again [Edit board] button to leave edit mode.
Then, click [New game] button to start a game with the new position. White side always plays first.
Other buttons :
* Oops! :
Take back last player move. Not allowed in K.O. game.
* Warning: Sometimes Jester cheats if you use often this button ! Quit :