The matches will take place between 3-27 May 2011 in Kazan, Russia.
The qualifiers are:
* Veselin Topalov (loser against Anand last time)
* Gata Kamsky (runner up in the last cycle)
* Boris Gelfand (winner of the 2009 World Cup)
* Lev Aronian (winner of the Grand Prix Series)
* Teimour Radjabov (runner-up of the Grand Prix Series)
* Magnus Carlsen (highest rated not otherwise qualified)
* Vladimir Kramnik (next highest rated not otherwise qualified)
* Shakhriyar Mamedyarov (wildcard)
who you prefer to watch him playing with Anand in World Chess Championship next year?
:sm67: :sm86: :sm86: :sm86: