I react by interposed forum, on a topic that has started ->> http://talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?start=0&t=48965&topic_view=flat
Needless to present WinBoard and WinBoard zeta hispanic pack because everyone here knows.
First, I want to say that I am 100% agree with HG Muller and his opponent is a bad faith immeasurable. Because:
1. H.G Muller is an active member of the GNU XBoard project.
2. it is one of if not the only one to maintain WinBoard branch.
3. there is no secret to the source code. Everyone has access to the source code. Simply googling "WinBoard source repository" or "xboards source repository"
Now talking about the pack WB Zeta:
1. For months or years already that the package exists.
2. Never, never have I seen mentioned the license, not once there was attached the license, the source code or a link to the source code. Knowing that the compressed source code does not exceed a few KB pack while it weighs ~ 180 MB compressed. This shows the bad faith of the character.
3. You can google "WinBoard zeta source code" you will not find anything conclusive.
Briefly, attach the license and the source code is the honest ways to keep the project alive, to contribute to its development, respect and reward the founder and contributors to this project, and finally respect the license. All this to the satisfaction of end users.