ELO : 363
Posts : 139
Thanks received : 222
on Mon May 30, 2016 10:27 pm by
ELO : 27782
Posts : 7091
Thanks received : 18392
on Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:48 am by
ELO : 1158
Posts : 417
Thanks received : 719
on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:11 am by
I decided to do like this as it has quite a few changes:
* Speed improvements.
* Time management improvements.
* Now is able to manage positions with up to 8 of any piece type, like this mate in 4 one, that previously make it crash:
qqqqqqqk/7q/8/8/8/8/Q7/KQQQQQQQ w - - 0 1
* Added Fathom Syzygy.
* Solved bug with Winboard.
* Solved bug in pondering.
* Added contempt parameter. Just a raw substitution of draw value.
* And as always bug solving and a lot of tuning of evaluation and search.
Is maybe 20-25 elo stronger in self play, without counting Syzygy.
So a more serious and complete version.
I would like to thank Ronald for Syzygy and Basil for Fathom. Also a lot of thanks to some people that have run some or a lot of tests for Andscacs: Terence Rattray, Johann Waeselynck, Deeds TacKtyK, and one of Adam Kostas.