readme - Game stat generator II
A. This tool will use a user input pgn file(s), and process it using the criteria found in stat-criteria directory using
pgn-extract found in programs directory, then produce a rating files that will be found in output directory after
running the batch file Get-stats.bat
B. To produce rating list based on criteria just do the following
1. Just copy your pgn file(s) to input directory
2. Run the Get-stats.bat file, wait for some time, seconds, minutes depending on how big the pgn file is
3. The output ratings and classified pgn files will be found in output directory under sub-directories ratings
1. Your database in input directory will be backed up in backup directory
2. If you run the Get-stats.bat again, old games and rating in output directory will be overwritten.
3. In ordo-rating.bat, there is an anchor engine assigned as in
set anchor_engine="Shredder 12 x64"
If the input pgn database has no Shredder 12 x64, ordo will not generate a rating. Be sure to change
this name or just disable the parameter -A. See also ordo readme attached.
Sample command line without -A.
ordo-win32.exe -a 2800 -W -p temp1.pgn -o rating.txt -s 100