My computer is this:
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 1.90 GHz
- RAM: 4,00 GB
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimte x64
- I have 4 threads
- I use Deep Fritz 14 GUI
- I use syzygy tablebases
This is what I'd like to know for Stockfish 6 64 BMI2:
- Min Split Death (in Houdini, for example, I just clicked twice on houdini.exe and wrote autotune and I was able to see what is the best Split Death for me, but I don't know what to do with Stockfish and Komodo)
- Hashtable Size (I use 256 hashtable for 8 min + 2 sec time, is that good or not?)
- Should I check or uncheck box "Below normal"
This is what I'd like to know for Komodo 9.1 x64:
- Box "Own book" (it's checked by default, and in Book File is written "komodo.bin", but I use .ctg book already, so should I uncheck it or not?! )
- Box Best Book Line (it's unchecked by default, should I check it when I use .ctg book or not?)
- Table Memory (64 by default, should I change it?)
- I also use 256 Hastable Size because I play on 8 min + 2 sec, is that ok or not?
*** That's it. I'd be very grateful if you can help me answering my questions and maybe even give me some advices that can also help me somehow. Thanks in advance. Best regards!