Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

description    which it is the real difference between Komodo9.3 and SF  Empty which it is the real difference between Komodo9.3 and SF

more_horiz
yes, which it is the real difference between Komodo9.3 and SF in blitz... think

description    which it is the real difference between Komodo9.3 and SF  EmptyRe: which it is the real difference between Komodo9.3 and SF

more_horiz
Does it matter. question
Who really wants to play any engine at that speed and what does it prove. If you yourself play a game of chess do you play better if you are allowed a couple of sec to move, or do
you play better when given a few minutes? The same logic must apply to engines.

description    which it is the real difference between Komodo9.3 and SF  EmptyRe: which it is the real difference between Komodo9.3 and SF

more_horiz
no, we are many players of machines that compete globally in blitz, so my question it makes a lot sense and logic...and in the last two days, I do not see results in blitz for komodo 9.3

more_horiz
I guess we all have our on ideas about the game, but to myself I cannot see the enjoyment or point of playing others who are all using the same engines. The only difference
can only be the hardware/computer each is using.
But if it is something you enjoy that is all that matters at the end of the day. thumb up

description    which it is the real difference between Komodo9.3 and SF  EmptyDifference

more_horiz
Early testing of my top 32 engines says Komodo 9.3 is MUCH improved in blitz, but this is early on 7th game of a sixty round tournament with NO losses! The acid test will be SugaRPro 1.2a as it clearly tops my list. thumb up

more_horiz
bro put the results... thumb up

more_horiz
@mist wrote:
I guess we all have our on ideas about the game, but to myself I cannot see the enjoyment or point of playing others who are all using the same engines. The only difference
can only be the hardware/computer each is using.
But if it is something you enjoy that is all that matters at the end of the day. thumb up

..  haha, no bro  the hardware is not the only difference, can be, that a player with  4 core can get to other with 16 core , because, is important  the opened that you use, the line, hold update, you opened book and you base and lot of things more
is very difficult, your program can assume your game style and played for you with another machines around the world

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum