Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTCEC Final Stockfish v Komodo EmptyTCEC Final Stockfish v Komodo

more_horiz
Komodo is the Grand Champion of the 2015 Top Chess Engine Championship! It won the gold medal in the strongest match in chess engine history after defeating Stockfish. I think it can be fair to say that Komodo dominated the match, had this been a human match between Magnus Carlsen and Vishy Anand the chess world in general would have been amazed about such a one sided result. But It was a match between the two best chess engines in the world today which many thought could be a close match that may go either way, in point of fact it was really a walkover for Komodo, after winning the first game it never looked as if Stockfish could put up much of a fight or had any way to defeat the Dragon, end result 8-1 (not counting draws)

Of course there will be some in this forum who even after this result will still think/claim that Stockfish is the better engine. It is a great engine, but the results in this match are concrete proof of which is the better. (Unless you want to play blitz chess!?)

Before someone (I'm sure we all know who?) claims this match was rigged in some way or that Chessbase had some mystical hand in the results somehow I should point out that the event
was watched by many thousands and organized by Chessdom.com and ChessArena.com.

P.S. No I have no involvement with either Komodo or Chessbase

descriptionTCEC Final Stockfish v Komodo EmptyRe: TCEC Final Stockfish v Komodo

more_horiz
https://www.reddit.com/r/chess/comments/3sdz61/stockfish_just_went_from_an_evaluation_of_22_to_0/

http://www.chess.com/blog/smurfo/computers-cant-blunderright

https://www.chess2u.com/t10027-tcec-8-super-final-game-22-move-64

more_horiz
Had I been a betting man I would have won some money, as I felt sure you would be unable not to try to make some comment here.
Face it, Stockfish lost big time. Then again why should this surprise you, you and your system are even able to beat Stockfish. rolleyes clap

more_horiz
If you get Involved in things you don't understand that are above you,then expect some comebacks! smile

more_horiz
If you get Involved in things you don't understand that are above you,then expect some comebacks

Perhaps you yourself should take heed of your own words before you post anything. idea

But I am not about to waste any of my time on you as frankly your views on chess and chess engines leave a great deal to be desired and have no merit to anyone
except yourself in the little world that you seem to live within. Frankly I think most people regard your ideas as a joke.
Not that you care about anyone's views other than your own, if they do not agree with you then to your mind it follows they must be wrong.
Some people are open minded, others narrow; a few just have no idea about what is real and what is not.

more_horiz
Not! My own words smile

more_horiz
Not! My own words

Of course they are, everyone knows you are one and the same, why hide the fact or do you have a split personality perhaps?

Yes I do remember you from the Rybka forum, even then you were telling anyone who would listen about your system and how you were able to beat the engines of the time.
Even after a number of years,  no matter how much the different engines have made progress you are still able to beat them it seems......in your world.
I also remember you were removed from that forum, because then like now, your pointless one sided views on chess were not tolerated or found little if any agreement.

more_horiz
@mist wrote:
Not! My own words

Of course they are, everyone knows you are one and the same, why hide the fact or do you have a split personality perhaps?

Yes I do remember you from the Rybka forum, even then you were telling anyone who would listen about your system and how you were able to beat the engines of the time.
Even after a number of years,  no matter how much the different engines have made progress you are still able to beat them it seems......in your world.
I also remember you were removed from that forum, because then like now, your pointless one sided views on chess were not tolerated or found little if any agreement.

Are you Sure you can Read ? think

Check with the Forum Members at  http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforum/forum_show.pl  to Confirm what they Posted on the "The A.R.B Chess System Finally Gets Recognition! - Rybkaforum" Video  from the Forum Posts!

And below are the Actual Komodo Crushes!! 1 & 2 ...

more_horiz
When can we expect another up to date video of you crushing Komodo 9.3 rolleyes  
As you are able to beat Stockfish with your system if follows that you must be now the top contender. lol

more_horiz
Send Me a FREE! copy ... Mr Komodo Marketing Rep! bigsmile

more_horiz
@mist wrote:
Komodo is the Grand Champion of the 2015 Top Chess Engine Championship! It won the gold medal in the strongest match in chess engine history after defeating Stockfish. I think it can be fair to say that Komodo dominated the match, had this been a human match between Magnus Carlsen and Vishy Anand the chess world in general would have been amazed about such a one sided result. But It was a match between the two best chess engines in the world today which many thought could be a close match that may go either way, in point of fact it was really a walkover for Komodo, after winning the first game it never looked as if Stockfish could put up much of a fight or had any way to defeat the Dragon, end result 8-1 (not counting draws)

Of course there will be some in this forum who even after this result will still think/claim that Stockfish is the better engine. It is a great engine, but the results in this match are concrete proof of which is the better. (Unless you want to play blitz chess!?)

Before someone (I'm sure we all know who?) claims this match was rigged in some way or that Chessbase had some mystical hand in the results somehow I should point out that the event
was watched by many thousands and organized by Chessdom.com and ChessArena.com.

P.S. No I have no involvement with either Komodo or Chessbase

.... I agree, but I liked that part ..(Unless you want to play blitz chess!?) Please thank recognized  clap clap clap clap

Last edited by ADY125 on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@WorldChessNews wrote:
Send Me a FREE! copy ... Mr Komodo Marketing Rep!  bigsmile

good idea...I really see you  as a future representative of komodo.... clap clap clap clap clap according to TCEC rules komodo 9.3 is the best, but, I think that is subjective

more_horiz
Unless you want to play blitz    

I did have you in mind at the time...I am,  unlike some open minded about all engines.

komodo 9.3 is the best, but, I think that is subjective  

Yes we will have to wait and see how well it does when all the major testing sites have played loads of games etc.
but as Ive said I myself really only take note (or care) about longer time control games.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum