Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionNEW BOOK..help EmptyNEW BOOK..help

more_horiz
I'm doing a book with only KOMODO GAMES  and STOCKFISH games, only long games without book .. or only book up to 4 movements ... pleace send me .. you games ...my idea is to make a book blitz, with longer lines.and precisely of the strongest programs playing in play chess..  thumb up and the programs decide their openings. for themselves clap clap

descriptionNEW BOOK..help EmptyRe: NEW BOOK..help

more_horiz
@ADY125 wrote:
I'm doing a book with only KOMODO GAMES  and STOCKFISH games, only long games without book .. or only book up to 4 movements ... pleace send me .. you games ...my idea is to make a book blitz, with longer lines.and precisely of the strongest programs playing in play chess..  thumb up and the programs  decide their openings. for themselves clap clap

if you want create book just play on infinity chess. you can find more games these with monster pc.

more_horiz
@isro wrote:
@ADY125 wrote:
I'm doing a book with only KOMODO GAMES  and STOCKFISH games, only long games without book .. or only book up to 4 movements ... pleace send me .. you games ...my idea is to make a book blitz, with longer lines.and precisely of the strongest programs playing in play chess..  thumb up and the programs  decide their openings. for themselves clap clap

if you want create book just play on infinity chess. you can find more games these with monster pc.

im looking games without books...anly programs...I do not see why the programs must follow the human openings... stockfish pike, better without book that with one created by human ....in the TCEC 2015

more_horiz
why when I try to upload photo of my book..show me...NO FILE SELECTED..THE format is PNG ...???????????? chok chok chok and as I upload the book. also ...? updated to yesterday...????..TWOLIONS 125 X-1 .CTG. thumb up thumb up

more_horiz
Pick your photo and upload and host it, copy link, it is simple.

NEW BOOK..help Olhand10

more_horiz
Yes, my friend, is what I do .. but when i goint to host it..show me...NO FILE SELECTED... and the THE format is PNG .. is correct..to upload.... think think think think think

more_horiz
NEW BOOK..help 2015-117 ....traying..??? yesss...hahahaha... thumb up thumb up thumb up

more_horiz
ok, Two years ago.I learned a way to make good books previous projects 5, 4 lines and a main, in the main ,I enter the main 4 lines..from different books.. but, I created a first-date basis in the proyect 5
with the latest being played.. so I import after 4 lines game,,o the 4 proyects...that is my way to make my books, of course ..with the option should improve learning, white and black, and constant adjustment of the new games..... thumb up thumb up thumb up ...It requires time ..

more_horiz
NEW BOOK..help 2015-110 ok in 20 games vs scilian sword

+ 7 =16 - 0 in the only 15 games in play chess +1 =14 -0 oponent elo 2534. i need imprube The C54 LINE GIOCO PIANO.. wink

more_horiz
After 100 games 6 CPUs Amalia book, playing , e2-e4 only, this is the result..so I'm trying to improve the King peon, opening.....in d2-d4 ..don't has any problem.. thumb up thumb up

NEW BOOK..help 2015-111

more_horiz
NEW BOOK..help 2015-112

excellent results,.... and in play chess too..... thumb up

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum