Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptioni am always loosing in a 15 Min engine match Emptyi am always loosing in a 15 Min engine match

more_horiz
Friends i have deep fritz 14 x64 installed

I have Monks 1.3 , Black Wolf , Raising Star & Hiarcs.Ctg books

Also i have Komodo 9.3 , Stokfish 7 Beta x64 , Sugar pro 1.3 b x64

Hardware i have Win 10 x64 , 8GB Ram , 2 GB Graphics , Intel i5 5200U - 2.7 Ghz 4 cores

so please tell me the combination of best book and engine for 15 min engine games.

Regards
Tharun

descriptioni am always loosing in a 15 Min engine match EmptyRe: i am always loosing in a 15 Min engine match

more_horiz
in 15 mints you have to use 512 or more in  hash.but with 2.7 Ghz and 4 cores You do not have much chance, so works hard to improve your losses and book daily..modifies the cause of your defeat in the book changes the line and adjusts it do the analysis with the engines....

descriptioni am always loosing in a 15 Min engine match EmptyRe: i am always loosing in a 15 Min engine match

more_horiz
@ADY125 wrote:
in 15 mints you have to use 512 or more in  hash.but with 2.7 Ghz and 4 cores You do not have much chance, so works hard to improve your losses and book daily..modifies the cause of your defeat in the book changes the line and adjusts it do the analysis with the engines....

But how to do that is the question ?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum