Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionHelp Needed in Engine Matches EmptyHelp Needed in Engine Matches

more_horiz
Hi folks

Is it possible to conduct engine matches in Deep Fritz 14 with a different Opening book per Engine ?

If possible pls guide me.......

Thanks in Advance
Tharun

descriptionHelp Needed in Engine Matches EmptyHelp Needed in Engine Matches

more_horiz
Hi folks

Is it possible to conduct engine matches in Deep Fritz 14 with a different Opening book per Engine ?

If possible pls guide me.......

Thanks in Advance
Tharun

descriptionHelp Needed in Engine Matches EmptyRe: Help Needed in Engine Matches

more_horiz
dear Theracool ... of course it is possible, ... in Fritz 14 go (engine) and after (engines match) ... then go to (white) and (define) and (advanced) and then (book choice ) and choose your book ... and then do the same for (black) ... and choose the different book of your choice ...easy, easy ... best

more_horiz
mcdiniz wrote:
dear Theracool ... of course it is possible, ... in Fritz 14 go (engine) and after (engines match) ... then go to (white) and (define) and (advanced) and then (book choice ) and choose your book ... and then do the same for (black) ... and choose the different book of your choice ...easy, easy ... best

Also is it possible to conduct matches with same engines with different books ?

more_horiz
Not being interested in running engine matches etc myself I am not able to advise on the subject, however it may be better to post this question
in the "Tournaments, Matches, Tests, Rating lists" part of the forum. You could ask both your questions there, and receive more help.

more_horiz
dear tharuncool....it is possible too .... you should have two folders with the same engine, ex: stockfish 7 ... in both folders ... after time INSTALLING on 14 fritz, you should put a difference between them ex: motor 1 : (stockfish 7 POPCNT) Engine 2 (stockfish 7 POPCNT 02) ... and then you can play with the same engine and books differences ....best ...

more_horiz
mcdiniz wrote:
dear tharuncool....it is possible too .... you should have two folders with the same engine, ex: stockfish 7 ... in both folders ... after time INSTALLING on 14 fritz, you should put a difference between them ex: motor 1 : (stockfish 7 POPCNT) Engine 2 (stockfish 7 POPCNT 02) ... and then you can play with the same engine and books differences ....best ...

Can you pls tell me the best combination of CTG book and Chess engine for 15 min engine games

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum