Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptioninfinitychess guy Emptyinfinitychess guy

more_horiz
Hello everyone ,
I daime player or fat well and play some infinitychess year and you expressed that the game is rigged !!
DL after having removed four of the guy I had more problems to play and do my engine braking more! after having played a tournament prior to the modiffication I was banned from the game sense explanation? so if you play on those website your book or ctg bix not normally play becaufe it is controlling by 4 dl of guy and therefore distorts the fraud and rigging of games art noble chess games, cordially
if you made the creamy croyer not you understand about is removing four dl of guy he will not be able to cheat and get hold of your PC. clap

more_horiz
hi every player,
I will explain how to process does not permissible to dupe.
remove from the guy in the C: x86 / innovativeSolutions / infinityChess /
ArtifexCreditCard Library.dll ***
Axlnterop.Shockwave FlashObjets.DL **
Excel Library.dll **
RKLib.expertData.DLL ****
InfinityChess.exe Config 1 KO ***
after removing all know DLL you be out to play meaning that the server infinitychess plays the part out of your repertoire of games becaufe it that connects to your database and playing shots that are not part of your book and your book ctg and book bix *** cordially a fair player.How method avoided you stole the victory and play the noble art of chess.

more_horiz
clap  smile after having removed the DLL you open the game in the c: innovativeSolution / infinitychess especially .exe not open in the office !!

descriptioninfinitychess guy EmptyRe: infinitychess guy

more_horiz
if you search those dll file name on google you will know what was those exactly, there is nothing as you said twisted evil

more_horiz
salut,
je vous demande pas de croire mais de le comprendre qu'il est facile de truquer les valeurs du jeux d'échecs clap

more_horiz
bonjour Graham Banks ,
je jouer contre vous sur playchess.com il y tres longtemps"1987......."
et vous est battu en jouant avec stockfish 1.8 avec le code C++ que j'avait insérer dans le module a l'époque rybka était le champion et apres mon code a était introduit a tous les moteur de jeux commercial donc l'évolution du jeux du noble art a progressé thumb up biggrin cordialement un joueur

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum