Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTop Chess Engines Calling Early Draws 15-30 moves in???? EmptyTop Chess Engines Calling Early Draws 15-30 moves in????

more_horiz
I have been testing some of the top chess engines, and after several hundred tests, I have noticed an insane amount of "draws" where there was plenty of game left, and it clearly wasn't a draw....Can someone please explain what is going on here?

descriptionTop Chess Engines Calling Early Draws 15-30 moves in???? EmptyRe: Top Chess Engines Calling Early Draws 15-30 moves in????

more_horiz
Change "Early Adjudication" to "Late Adjudication"

descriptionTop Chess Engines Calling Early Draws 15-30 moves in???? EmptyRe: Top Chess Engines Calling Early Draws 15-30 moves in????

more_horiz
@Nathanael Russell wrote:

Under options in Fritz 15 GUI it is already set to offer draw late.....Any other suggestions?

more_horiz
Any one???

more_horiz
@WTS81 wrote:

Under options in Fritz 15 GUI it is already set to offer draw late.....Any other suggestions?

Go to [options] you should find adjudication parameters there.

Here is another reference:
http://download.chessbase.com/download/pdf/ManualFritz13.pdf

more_horiz
@WTS81 wrote:

Go to [options] you should find adjudication parameters there.

Here is another reference:
http://download.chessbase.com/download/pdf/ManualFritz13.pdf

Thanks for the manual, but did you even read my post? I mentioned that these options were already selected under options....

more_horiz
Top Chess Engines Calling Early Draws 15-30 moves in???? Weird_10

Please explain why the engines are still considering games like these a draw (Only 17 moves into the engine vs engine match, no three fold repetition)...
Thank you very much! :)

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum