For marking book's moves you must have this tool:
Here is download link - http://strawberryperl.com/
You need split games from your database to:
1. 1-0 games
2. 0-1 games and
3. Draw games
If you have database like this ( "like this" means games no contains any comment or brunches ) - ( sendspace.com hn8q48
) - all games are pgn and finished 1-0 and called "games", you can make book,
When I press Perl command line from 1st picture I get this
It's mean database "games" must be in this folder "Documents" (path in my PC is like on picture). Now close this Perl command line.
Put database "games" in this folder Documents.
Again open Perl command line and put this command from link:sendspace.com jolyih
, command is everything include perl and finished with whitewon.pgn
after that put this command from link:sendspace.com rdz4u2
You have now 2 new database white won.pgn and black lost.pgn
In those database moves are signed with "!" or "?" depends who won or lost.
Steps for making black won.pgn and white lost.pgn are:
1. You must have pgn database too called "games" with games all finished 0-1 ( like it database sendspace.com 7qjn8s
2.Put games.pgn in folder Documents (if in this folder is games.pgn with all games 1-0 you must delete it of course and put games.pgn with all games 0-1)
3. Press Perl (command line) -see picture from post #5
4. Put this command sendspace.com y475rn
5. Put this command sendspace.com rqieya
And you got 2 new database white lost.pgn and black won.pgn , moves are signed too with "?" and "!".
Those are all commands:
Next step is make ctg book from those databases . How to make book?
1. Add priority analysis from black lost.pgn ticked White without ticked Only "!"
2. Add priority analysis from white lost.pgn ticked Black without ticked Only "!"
3. Add priority analysis from black won.pgn ticked White without ticked Only "!"
4. Add priority analysis from white won.pgn ticked Black without ticked Only "!"
5. Import games in book
And you have ctg book with all moves marked green, red or blue and signed with !! or ! or !?, ?!, ??, ? ect.