Post subject: Re: Crafty 25.1 Release
Modern Times wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
It is a pity that non of the compiles are working for me.
Perhaps Jim Ablett can make working compiles.
Eran vd Wolf
I can't test Crafty 25.1 either, as these compiles don't work for me.
So strange. Dann's compile works fine on one of my AMD machines but I haven't tried it on the other.
You could try this
* The 32-bit versions don't include syzygy support because of inline assembly code that failed to compile.
* I have only tested the windows versions in linux using wine.
* The windows versions should work in windows xp and later.
* The -old versions should work even if the CPU does not support the popcnt instruction.
* Profile guided optimization is not used. (Too complicated to use when cross-compiling.)
* crafty-win64.exe and crafty-win32.exe are optimized for intel core i7.