Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionTCEC Rapid EmptyTCEC Rapid

more_horiz
1st.  Houdini 200716       (56 points clap
2nd. Komodo 1692.19     (53   ""
3rd.  Stockfish 030916    (52   ""

The TCEC Rapid event was won convincingly by the outsider (in many peoples opinion) Houdini, in fact the favourite Stockfish known for its strength in rapid play was a very
disappointing 3rd, even finishing behind a revamped Komodo.

The  TCEC Superfinal between Houdini and Stockfish may no longer be the one sided event some people were expecting it to be?!  Both Houdini and Stocfish will of course be using
different settings and updates for the final so that may alter matters.  If the Komodo team had used different settings in the Stage 3 event it’s own results may have been better, but
I think many underestimated the power of the new H5 dev.

Should be a great final when it gets underway, and I understand the new Houdini 5 will be available for purchase sometime between Nov3rd/11th, I for one cannot wait to get it. thumb up

descriptionTCEC Rapid EmptyRe: TCEC Rapid

more_horiz
Houdini back at 1 place, congratulation! Now only on rapid level, tommorow at all levels!

https://www.chess2u.com/t10520p25-stockfish-the-no-1-chess-engine-highest-rated-chess-engine#73920

more_horiz
According the latest statistics  Houdini 5 will be about 100 elo above houdini 4.

more_horiz
The Superfinal is scheduled to start in the period 5th-7th November 2016.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum