Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

internet chess killer

descriptioninternet chess killer Emptyinternet chess killer

more_horiz
I have chess bot aquarium (internet chess killer) have problem can not CTG book integrated with my ABAGui, someone ABAGui with CTG book? Thanks

descriptioninternet chess killer EmptyRe: internet chess killer

more_horiz
@roman113 wrote:
I have chess bot aquarium (internet chess killer) have problem can not CTG book integrated with my ABAGui, someone ABAGui with CTG book? Thanks

Hi,

Assuming we have the same version of the Aquarium Book Adapter (ABA) here is how I do it and it works fine with my CTG books. Whichever CTG you want to use with internetchesskiller (ICK) you must put the book in the \Aquarium\ATrees\CTG folder (this must be the ctg, ctb and cto book files - all 3)

Now here is the crucial step to make it work - each of these 3 files must be renamed to "book " regardless of their real name - so they will always be called book.ctg, book.ctb, and book.cto. To do this just right mouse click on each file and do "rename" and change the book name to book. They should look like this:

internet chess killer Book

The reason you have to do this is that there is a file in /Aquarium/config called "trees_configurations.xml" which referes to the book always as "book" so if you do not rename your ctg book files to book it will not recognise that you have a book loaded.

Now open ABAGui.exe and load your engine chess (Option Browse).

In ABAGUI.exe under "opening books" tick the first box "use book 0" and make sure it says CTG in the field. Put to depth to 100. It should look like this:

internet chess killer Capture

Now press OK.

Now when in your chess GUI, load the "AquariumBookAdapter.exe" as your engine and all should work.

Note: during the book phase the ICK will automatically check with ABAGUI if there is a move available in the book and if there is it will do that move. It will not show you the move in the ICK window so you can't play in manual mode during the book phase. Once it finds no more book moves ICK will start to calculate the moves with the engine and you'll see the moves displayed in ICK as usual.

Hope this helps.

more_horiz
sendspace.com 8o9l5b

more_horiz
thank you

more_horiz
@goldminer_999 wrote:
@roman113 wrote:

Hi,

Assuming we have the same version of the Aquarium Book Adapter (ABA) here is how I do it and it works fine with my CTG books. Whichever CTG you want to use with internetchesskiller (ICK) you must put the book in the \Aquarium\ATrees\CTG folder (this must be the ctg, ctb and cto book files - all 3)

Now here is the crucial step to make it work -  each of these 3 files must be renamed to "book " regardless of their real name -  so they will always be called book.ctg, book.ctb, and book.cto. To do this just right mouse click on each file and do "rename" and change the book name to book.  They should look like this:

The reason you have to do this is that there is a file in /Aquarium/config called "trees_configurations.xml" which referes to the book always as "book" so if you do not rename your ctg book files to book it will not recognise that you have a book loaded.

In ABAGUI.exe under "opening books" tick the first box "use book 0" and make sure it says CTG in the field.  Put to depth to 100.  It should look like this:

Now press OK.

Now when in your chess GUI, load the "AquariumBookAdapter.exe" as your engine and all should work.

Note: during the book phase the ICK will automatically check with ABAGUI if there is a move available in the book and if there is it will do that move. It will not show you the move in the ICK window so you can't play in manual mode during the book phase. Once it finds no more book moves ICK will start to calculate the moves with the engine and you'll see the moves displayed in ICK as usual.

Hope this helps.

But you do not see the ctg book, it happened before, then the file was deleted, the other chess bot did not work,internet chess killer Chessb11

more_horiz
@roman113 wrote:
@goldminer_999 wrote:
@roman113 wrote:

Hi,

Now here is the crucial step to make it work -  each of these 3 files must be renamed to "book " regardless of their real name -  so they will always be called book.ctg, book.ctb, and book.cto. To do this just right mouse click on each file and do "rename" and change the book name to book.  They should look like this:

In ABAGUI.exe under "opening books" tick the first box "use book 0" and make sure it says CTG in the field.  Put to depth to 100.  It should look like this:

Now press OK.

Hope this helps.

But you do not see the ctg book, it happened before, then the file was deleted, the other chess bot did not work,internet chess killer Chessb11

internet chess killer Chessk10

so I just said your everything sorted out but no picture on CTG Abagui.en as if your string I used c disk, but chess has a bone folder d HDD Data Aquarium, is this normal?
regards.

more_horiz
Hi,

Not sure why your Aquarium Book Adapter.ini is on the D drive but your ABA is on C drive ? I don't know if that is normal as I am not actually using Aquarium GUI (I use Fritz) I just downloaded ABA to use as a standalone program so I put it all in one folder on my desktop which is on C drive so the Aquarium Book Adapter.ini is in same folder as the ABA:

internet chess killer Ini_location

But one thing. I looked at my"Aquarium Book Adapter.ini" and here is an image of the set up. It has reference to [Book 0] and config=CTG (the maxmoves 100 is because I set depth = 100 in ABAgui.exe. Maybe you should check your Aquarium Book Adapter.ini entries against this. But as I said I don't know if the ini file has to be in same folder as the ABA:

internet chess killer Ini_detail

May be worth a look.

more_horiz
Hi guys! What I know is two things:

You must have AquariumBookAdapter Setup and AquariumDemo Setup installed in your HD

You install your ctg in AquariumDemo program and copy and paste your tree_configurations.xml file located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Rybka 3 Aquarium\Config inside your AquariumBookAdapter program located here: C:\AquariumBookAdapter\Data\Config

Then just load your AquariumBookAdapter.exe like an engine in your ICK

I hope somehow it can help............

more_horiz
1. Download files sendspace.com srfpxe
2. Open  folder Config  in your Aquarium and delete all files
3. Open the package Config Files and copy the files to the folder Config in your Aquarium
4. Open ABAGui.exe and select CTG

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Hi guys! What I know is two things:

You must have AquariumBookAdapter Setup and AquariumDemo Setup installed in your HD

You install your ctg in AquariumDemo program and copy and paste your tree_configurations.xml file located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Rybka 3 Aquarium\Config inside your AquariumBookAdapter program located here: C:\AquariumBookAdapter\Data\Config

Then just load your AquariumBookAdapter.exe like an engine in your ICK

I hope somehow it can help............

thank you friend, I have other abagiu retrieved aquarium gui abagui and this is both open folder just c hddinternet chess killer Abagui10

descriptioninternet chess killer Emptygreat log map

more_horiz
hi, if you do not mind I can this person (smct_abooka2abookasetup) have, I see in the log directory 7kb if you have larger log folder it would be even better I think!

more_horiz
smct_abooka2abookasetup will increase according to how many times you use adapter, mine is 231kb

It has nothing, only this:
08/01/2017 09:21:06 Init: SendW=268, SendR=276, RecvW=280, RecvR=284, SendM=288, RecvM=292
08/01/2017 09:23:13 Init: SendW=272, SendR=276, RecvW=280, RecvR=284, SendM=288, RecvM=292
08/01/2017 09:24:30 Init: SendW=268, SendR=276, RecvW=280, RecvR=284, SendM=288, RecvM=292
08/01/2017 09:25:04 Init: SendW=268, SendR=276, RecvW=280, RecvR=284, SendM=288, RecvM=292
08/01/2017 09:27:20 Init: SendW=268, SendR=276, RecvW=280, RecvR=284, SendM=288, RecvM=292
08/01/2017 09:28:36 Init: SendW=268, SendR=276, RecvW=280, RecvR=284, SendM=288, RecvM=292
08/01/2017 09:29:31 Init: SendW=268, SendR=276, RecvW=280, RecvR=284, SendM=288, RecvM=292
08/01/2017 09:30:42 Init: SendW=268, SendR=276, RecvW=280, RecvR=284, SendM=288, RecvM=292

08/01 last time i used adapter

internet chess killer Sem_ty10

Yahoo_box.exe is a renamed engine, nothing more lol

more_horiz
You're right, I laugh myself, still use a question, chess killer can book bin and table base !.

more_horiz
You have to modify your engine to it automatically use book bin and table base....Basically using its src files and compile one yourself with parameters configured. Which engine you can make this is brainfish or stockfish.

I have my own compilation of brainfish + cerebellum book + tablebase (5men) to be used in Internet Chesskiller or HorviG programs together with bookadapter or not.

more_horiz
I used brain fish, but I do not know how can I book cerebellum and table base integrated, you have an image for me please? I use the internet chess killer,
How to introduce motor to bin book or cerebellum book, most met tablebases in sequence please.

more_horiz
When I run it automatically load my book and tablebase

internet chess killer Sem_ty11

more_horiz
You make compilation using this:

http://support.stockfishchess.org/kb/advanced-topics/compiling-stockfish-on-windows

Works for brainfish and stockfish

descriptioninternet chess killer Emptyplease

more_horiz
You want to help me through teamviewer, I have everything ready files download
my id; 521512048
password, 8879

more_horiz
I did, but I can not step

Now, using Command Prompt, navigate to the src folder with the cd (change directory) command. For example type: cd C: \ Users \ {username} \ Stockfish \ src

Then use one of the following commands depending on your processor architecture:

make profile-build ARCH = x86-32 COMP = mingw
make profile-build ARCH = x86-64 COMP = mingw
make-profile build ARCH = x86-64 modern COMP = mingw
After a bit, you shouldhave a stockfish.exe file in the src folder. Type: strip stockfish.exe How many followers will reduce it in size. Use Windows Explorer to rename it, for example stockfish 151417.exe (this is important, otherwise it will be deleted by the next operation). Type make clean to remove temporary files. Finally, close the Command Prompt window. You're all finished!

For a quick test of proper functionality, run / open the file directly Stockfish.exe, and enter UCI. Then try bench

more_horiz
Here is my Brainfish engine:

mediafire.com file/if2tubfokv74onl/brainfish.exe

You must have this engine in a folder together with tablebase and book. Your tablebase folder must have name 5men or will not work:

internet chess killer Sem_ty12

Use this engine with ICK or HorviG and it will load book and tb.

more_horiz
Thank you very much your engine worked and saw, engine syzygy changed name 5 engine worked, this engine Brain Fish 161128 do the same modifiye, I wanted to know how to change the engine, I became a friend like you, I want your new engine from you when necessary :)

more_horiz
hellow my friend please send komodo10.4 chess enggine site thanks :D

descriptioninternet chess killer Emptygreat

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Here is my Brainfish engine:

mediafire.com file/if2tubfokv74onl/brainfish.exe

You must have this engine in a folder together with tablebase and book. Your tablebase folder must have name 5men or will not work:

internet chess killer Sem_ty12

Use this engine with ICK or HorviG and it will load book and tb.

clap bravo nice

descriptioninternet chess killer Emptyinteresting

more_horiz
@roman113 wrote:
I did, but I can not step

Now, using Command Prompt, navigate to the src folder with the cd (change directory) command. For example type: cd C: \ Users \ {username} \ Stockfish \ src

Then use one of the following commands depending on your processor architecture:

make profile-build ARCH = x86-32 COMP = mingw
make profile-build ARCH = x86-64 COMP = mingw
make-profile build ARCH = x86-64 modern COMP = mingw
After a bit, you shouldhave a stockfish.exe file in the src folder. Type: strip stockfish.exe How many followers will reduce it in size. Use Windows Explorer to rename it, for example stockfish 151417.exe (this is important, otherwise it will be deleted by the next operation). Type make clean to remove temporary files. Finally, close the Command Prompt window. You're all finished!

For a quick test of proper functionality, run / open the file directly Stockfish.exe, and enter UCI. Then try bench

it will be better if explanation with image lol

more_horiz
1. Open Polyglot_GUI and load your engine

internet chess killer Ed5232f5ba8644719f8bc0d3e018cc28

2. Set in your engine Threads, Hash, Ponder, Syzygy, Book Path and select OK

internet chess killer 79d6a62097174973b87ec1258009e7c7

internet chess killer D8d53c0521854158a498e0818ba119b9

3. Open ABAGui and load polyglot.exe

internet chess killer 0935a3682270410097eadde0bf836b19

Download:
sendspace.com hri9sj