Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionconverting .bin to .bkt or .png Emptyconverting .bin to .bkt or .png

more_horiz
Hi does anyone know how to convert .bin book files to say .ctg (fritz) or .bkt (shredder) or even .png

I basically want to be angle to merge cerebellum opening book with my current book that I've made

Any help would be appreciated.

Xerix

descriptionconverting .bin to .bkt or .png EmptyRe: converting .bin to .bkt or .png

more_horiz
Try this, I didnt try

Aster wrote:

zippyshare.com/v/OdizxtG9/file.html

1. Launch Cerebellum2polyglot_Windows.exe.
2. Type in: brain2polyglot depth 200 in "Cerebellum_light.bin" out "polybook.bin"
3. From the console (cmd): polyglot dump-book -bin polybook.bin -color white out white-moves.txt
4. polyglot dump-book -bin polybook.bin -color black -out black-moves.txt
5. python convert-cerebellum.py
6. Now there are games-all.pgn games-white.pgn and games-black.pgn. In the games-all.pgn there are both lines (white and black) as draws, games-white contains white lines marked as wins, games-black - lines for the black with 0-1 result. Use them to train the book created on the draw data.

descriptionconverting .bin to .bkt or .png EmptyRe: converting .bin to .bkt or .png

more_horiz
Thanks Waldemar for the reply.

For step 3. (From the console (cmd): polyglot dump-book -bin polybook.bin -color white out white-moves.txt) -- do I need to install python for this? because I type it in command prompt after step 2 and it says "unknown command"

Thanks in advance

more_horiz
I think you need polyglot.exe

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum