Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionI AM THE BEST BOOK MAKER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME  EmptyI AM THE BEST BOOK MAKER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME

more_horiz
hi, i am glad to announce you my return twisted , yes, yes, Today the great and legendary player from aMaLiA team got 3000  $$$ prize in Infinitychess.com bigsmile with aMaLiA book thumb up razz yes, yes, Soloman won 3000 $$$$ with aMaLiA book  in the  Infinity chess ultimate challenge 2017 tournament  razz razz razz razz razz.

It have not any doubt that i am the best book maker in the history of this game smile , i created my new group in facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1878361779078031/

enjoy my new group, you will be welcome if you want join there clap clap clap clap , enjoy the superiority of the best team in this planet: aMaLiA team, yes, we are the superior race of players in this game, we are the superior players, nobody can defeat us, we are the best, aMaLiA team is the best, aMaLia book is the best book in the world, smile  jijijijijijijijijijijijiji

the crying, jealousy and anger of our pathetic opponents in that tournament is our fun bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile , simply they are lower than my team. My brain is wonderful to create new killer lines  twisted , my brillant brain makes me the best book maker in the history of the universe, my mystical brain makes Soloman the best player in the history of this game with aMaLiA book  smile  cool  thumb up . Soloman is a super legend with the genius legendary aMaLiA book,  redface  redface  redface  razz

ok, ok, dears, best regards to you, i wait for you in my facebook group bigsmile , see you later, hehehehe

descriptionI AM THE BEST BOOK MAKER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME  EmptyRe: I AM THE BEST BOOK MAKER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME

more_horiz
Then y ur book is at no. 67 in sedat chess ranking.. ?
https://sites.google.com/site/computerschess/scct-book-cs-13

descriptionI AM THE BEST BOOK MAKER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME  EmptyRe: I AM THE BEST BOOK MAKER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GAME

more_horiz
hahahahahaa, just you are a pathetic ignorant else in this world, just you are talking about my very very old book  bigsmile  bigsmile  bigsmile lol  lol  lol.  

it is not debatable, simply i am the best book maker in the history of this game, nobody else can be compared with me, i have a superior brain than the rest  bigsmile

what you think?,perhaps do you think that i will share my new book with losers like you?, hahahahah, please, do not make me laugh !!!!. Just my team members (the most superior players) have Access to my new book and nobody else razz  twisted do you understand it?, yes or not?, ignorant

more_horiz
If u think u have the best book, then y have so much fear to enter ur new book in sedat chess book tourney. .?

more_horiz
I admit your book is strong thumb up , but not the strongest in this world rolleyes , before shifting 'Ataccker Pro Upd' at the top of the standings in SCCT Tournament think
We are looking forward to New aMaLiA team Vs Ataccker Pro Upd clap clap
clap clap

more_horiz
jajajajajajajjajaja, Do not dream "dear" lol lol lol twisted twisted twisted twisted , never you have won anything , you are nobody in this game. is your book better than aMaLiA???????? ajjajajajjajajajajaaj, what is that joke? eek biggrin do not make me laugh, hahahahahahah.

more_horiz
Just writing anything nonsense here like a small kid doesn't work. U have to prove that ur book is strong enough by beating top books in sedat chess tourney.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum