Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionplz help me  Emptyplz help me

more_horiz
hellow how to create strong move enggine i use komodo and stockfish 8?
how to setting it i use deep fritz 15 gui ?
I really felt a sincere kindness when you helped me. Thank you

descriptionplz help me  EmptyRe: plz help me

more_horiz
What gives strong moves is a strong book, so have a strong book for engine to use. Out of this I dont have any other idea. lol

more_horiz
a) Always set the engine to use 4 CPUs each time you load it (sometiimes it may load with 1, 2 or 3). It will search deeper and faster and find stronger moves quicker, with 4 CPU. I am including this point as you private messaged me about it.

b) When you load the engine set hash size to 512Mb. In my experience this is the strongest setting, regardless of how much RAM you have on your PC, particularly for blitz engine play which I am guessing is what you are interested in. A lot of people may tell you to use larger hash size but I am just reporting on my expoerience from tests I have run in the past.

c) As Waldemar has said above the key for engine vs engine play is a strong book. Do NOT ask for the strongest book - those are private - you have to create it if you really want it. The real secret is to hand tune a book your self to make it select stronger moves - doesn't matter which book you start with - you need to tune it. This is what the book authors with the strongest private books do. It takes a lot of time and effort there is no short cut. There are many guides available about tuning a book.

Here is a guide I produced myself a few years ago look for my post in this thread:
http://www.autochess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1761

Also there are some good advice guides here:
http://kevinfrayer.blogspot.com/2008_01_20_archive.html
http://kevinfrayer.blogspot.com/2008_01_27_archive.html

This is all the advice I can give - please do not send me more private messages asking for more on this as this is all I can advise.

descriptionplz help me  Emptyplz help me

more_horiz
okey thank u for your help but i mean i am making a strong move for my own not for Opening-book not for enggine vs enggine or etc cause it for my repertoire opening to my tournament (human vs human). Now the question is
Is it enough for me to wait in depth 50 or higher depth? Because the depth takes 104 hours Because the character of each engine is different for example komodo 10.4 longer long looking depth than stockfish 8

more_horiz
Is it enough for me to wait in depth 50 or higher depth? Because the depth takes 104 hours rolleyes rolleyes

For what it waits for, just for one best move, every chess machine has a different character from its own game style, not as much as higher depth, but how powerful the programming code is in the machine, analyzing it with depth only for the very complicated middle game , Evaluating the likelihood that can be detrimental in need of deep calculation, but if not so calculate with depth will be futile and waste time if the position is simple and not complicated, depth 5 and depth 50 results remain the same

If you want to create the strongest there are several factors

A -The strongest book with the tested line in the high-level game history between powerful book opening, with different creators and powerful machine analysis, summarized and made a book opening

B-The strongest chess machine with the latest programming code for the middle game

C-Computer Hardware The higher the specification of your computer the better to support the analysis of the strongest chess machine, use as much as possible CPU (Processor Unit) and RAM (Random Access Memory)

The strongest Opening Book (adjust to the best setting) - the strongest chess machine (adjust to the best setting) - The ultimate computer specification you have

If you have the talent to create an opening book with your own style until your opponent's out of the best path, then you are a great person! clap clap

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum