Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionboard screenshot? Emptyboard screenshot?

more_horiz
anybody knows how to take board screenshot from chessbase products?
help will be greatly appreciated thanks bigsmile bigsmile

descriptionboard screenshot? EmptyRe: board screenshot?

more_horiz
Hi,

I suspect that rather than board screenshot you mean how to copy a chess position from the board in Chesbase or Fritz and post it on here ?  Ok that is very straightforward here is how you do that:

In Fritz (or CB) once you have the position on the board go to HOME tab then click on COPY POSITION like this:

board screenshot? Capture

Now on here in the forum when you want to post that position you click on the FEN POSITION icon above the text box and paste in the FEN you just copied from Fritz. It will look like a random string of characters but don't worry:

board screenshot? Capture2

Now when you post that (or do a preview) it will actually display the chessboard image like this:

board screenshot? Capture3

If on the other hand you do actually mean literally screen capture, or you want to post any image of anything other than a chess positio, then just use any free screen capture tool or the one already built in to windows (search for "snipping tool" in your windows and you will find it).  Capture the screen image you want and the save the file somewhere.

Then use any image hosting site. I use this one   https://postimage.io/    which is good and easy to use.  Upload your saved  image and choose "direct link".

Now in your forum post click on the POST IMAGE icon and paste in that "direct link" url from the image hosting site and click INSERT like this:
board screenshot? Capture4

The image will then appear when you post or do preview  (by the way thats is how I captured and posted the screen shots to make this guide).

Hope this helps.

thumb up

more_horiz
THANK YOU VERU MUCH thumb up thumb up

more_horiz
[fen]6k1/pp4pp/2p5/b1Pb4/P5P1/4pP2/1r2N1BP/4R1K1 w - - 0 30[/fen]

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum