Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionchange syzygy to gaviota Emptychange syzygy to gaviota

more_horiz
I have stockfish 8 with end game syzygy, but i want to replace syzygy with end game gaviota, what if anyone know how its how, please help me, thanks cry

descriptionchange syzygy to gaviota EmptyStockfish 8 now does not support gaviota EGTB

more_horiz
Gaviota endgame old version is same with nalimov, this type endgame is not integrated directly on the engine analysis plus the size is very big to terabyte, Gaviota endgame is egtb external without engine analysis

Gaviota and Nalimov can be installed on GUI (Graphical User Interface), different With syzgyn with relatively small size compared to gaviota,

syzgyn is designed with fast accurate calculations in assist with the engine's own performance, very different from Nalimov or gaviota which relies on old version algorithm calculations and relies on files, the latest and strongest machines are now on Complete the syzgyn support,

in other stockfish 8 now does not support gaviota EGTB, gaviota can only be installed in the GUI (Graphical User Interface) so after entering endgame machine stockfish 8 in disable and taken over by EGTB gaviota,

but if using syzygyn engine analysis And egtb syzgyn together do the calculations accurately with The fastest method

descriptionchange syzygy to gaviota EmptyRe: change syzygy to gaviota

more_horiz
Thanks a lot, i will try it in GUI sherrder 5 portable,

more_horiz
Shredder of commercial and forbidden products are provided freely, even portable ones, if caught in the capture of North Korean military police

more_horiz
eek waow

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum