Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionBest configuration of .bin books EmptyBest configuration of .bin books

more_horiz
I'd like to know how to set up .bin book the best (strongest) way?
In other words, I'd like to know how I should set up "polyglot_min_weight" in my config.yml file?
I guess to 0 or 1...?

I can see that for .ctg books, best options are usually 0-100 in 99% of the time...

0 = Minimum games
100 = Up to Move

So I guess the best way for .bin books should be:

polyglot_min_weight: 0    
polyglot_max_depth: 100

But this is just my assumption and I don't like assumptions, so I'd like someone who knows this to tell me should I set "polyglot_min_weight" to "0" just like with CTG books or not?

Last edited by Ultimate_Truth on Thu May 10, 2018 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionBest configuration of .bin books EmptyRe: Best configuration of .bin books

more_horiz
Could someone please answer, it's pretty important to me?

descriptionBest configuration of .bin books EmptyRe: Best configuration of .bin books

more_horiz
by looksof post, I don't think nobody else uses bin books nomore, or else they just don't care to reply back to you.. my guess is the same.. but to be honest, CTG is way to go bin books are a headache and not nearly as indepth and attack worthy.. but this is Just my Opinion

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum