Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

goi 4.3.1

descriptiongoi 4.3.1 Emptygoi 4.3.1

more_horiz
I bought Goi 4.3.1 and I have to admit that it is a very strong book, much more than I could have imagined. gains advantage in all openings and defenses against any other book. I'm very happy to have it, now I play against computers stronger than mine and I'm never at a disadvantage. I recommend it one hundred percent.

descriptiongoi 4.3.1 EmptyGoi 4.3.1

more_horiz
@mrtambourineman wrote:
I bought Goi 4.3.1 and I have to admit that it is a very strong book, much more than I could have imagined. gains advantage in all openings and defenses against any other book. I'm very happy to have it, now I play against computers stronger than mine and I'm never at a disadvantage. I recommend it one hundred percent.

Yes absolutely very strong.

descriptiongoi 4.3.1 EmptyRe: goi 4.3.1

more_horiz
https://mega.nz/#F!VEpkUa6b!35Cz9qdZh9b8ZZq62xknGA

more_horiz
what are those executable ?

more_horiz
this book is not strong how all say i played with book in infinity chess i never win any game draw draw

more_horiz
it's the best the market can offer. now the 4.4 version is out.

more_horiz
goi 4.4 must be extremely strong !!!

more_horiz
it would be great if it shows up ctg book

descriptiongoi 4.3.1 EmptyPGN - Goi 4.4 Bin vs Latest Cerebellum

more_horiz
Goi vs Cerebellum[pgn][/pgn]https://we.tl/rlNwrcULrm

Pgn

Last edited by Andries on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Header)

more_horiz
The second update of the 4,4 version is a killer: it outmatched any other top book, such as Cerebellum, Medulla or Vitamin kid. The Goi book, with previous hence weaker versions, has already won against other engines opening book like Chessbase Powerbook 2018, Chessbase Strongbook 2018, Hiarcs 14x and 14y. This book has been 5 times leader in the SCCT book championship and in these four times in a row. It's actually the champion: https://sites.google.com/site/computerschess/scct-book-cs-19

Goi 4.4 BIN (update 2) vs Medulla 310518 BIN (on asmfish 160618):
goi 4.3.1 Goi4.4.binupd2vsMed310518

Download here the games in multiple archives (PGN and Chessbase).

Goi 4.4 BIN (update 2) vs Vitamin kid n4g.9b (on asmfish 160618):
goi 4.3.1 Goi4.4.binupd2vsvitaminn4g9b

Goi 4.4 CTG (update 2) vs Medulla CTG 310518 Competition Edition (on asmfish 210618):
goi 4.3.1 Goi4.4.ctgupd2vsMed310518

Goi 4.4 CTG (update 2) vs Vitamin kid n4g.9b (on asmfish 210618):
goi 4.3.1 Goi4.4.ctgupd2vsvitaminn4g9b

more_horiz
please share the book

descriptiongoi 4.3.1 EmptyGOi

more_horiz
Please Jorge91 (or should I say Maximiliano Goi?), we all know your book is very strong, stop using fake nicks to advertise your book.

more_horiz
@bluechess wrote:
Please Jorge91 (or should I say Maximiliano Goi?), we all know your book is very strong, stop using fake nicks to advertise your book.

You start to be annoying, please stop messing threads with your drama-queen wrong observation: I am not using "fake nicks".

descriptiongoi 4.3.1 EmptyGoi4.4 Update2 vs Cerebellum180611

more_horiz
I made another tournament on Arena 3.5

Goi won 20 and cerebellum 13 and then there was 47 draws thumb up

Conditions : Both engines played with Brainfish_180627   - 1min each Gauntlet -Just diffirent books

Settings were:  Best Book tick   - 5-men Syzygy Engine- Default settings- hash 528

(My personal opinion Goi4.4update 2 is far stronger, I just need stronger hardware beacause the book had the whole time advantage then when it went out the evaluation drop, that proofs the hardware cant gain the advantage.

goi 4.3.1 Goi_4_10 https://we.tl/jTCHr2NP5d

more_horiz
could anyone share this book?

more_horiz
Goi 4.4 upd1,bin+ctg https://www.datafilehost.com/d/837df985

more_horiz
5.0 already out

more_horiz
Jorge 91 brother Thank You for this opening book Thank You Thank You God bless you always happy always smile may you and your family and your love one always bless with health happiness and God grade

more_horiz
You're welcome. Hope Goi 5 will come out soon.

more_horiz
jorge91 brother do you have Goi 4.4 update 2

more_horiz
Goi opening book version 5:

goi 4.3.1 Goi_5_opening_book

Massimiliano Goi wrote:

This new release includes a new way to make the book: for the first time I didn't only make and select powerful games through very powerful servers, but I also use them in analysis to correct some wrong/weak line. The result is impressing, as you may see in the benchmark subsection.

I have to admit that wasn't an easy work both because of the strength of my opponents and for a strange instability of the engines in selecting moves in deep search: the most of the times I came back with the lines and they gave totally different moves, but after a while going forth and back I've always found the point in which the score was in my favour, so I was able to correct all the mistakes in the lines and I've even discovered that there were weak lines also in the Cerebellum book. Streethawk07 gave me the idea, sending back some wrong lines of the past versions. After having passed all the tests, Playchess 2500 ELO engines room score included, I've decided to release the book.

For the first time I've introduced Raubfisch both in the making process and in the deep analysis of the variants, seen its latest strong enhancement that places it at the first place as top strongest chess engine. I'd be glad to host it on my website so that anyone can enjoy for free this incredible chess engine (little note for the great authors Frank Karl Werner and Max Fehler).

The programs used to make Goi 5 are: asmFish, BrainFish, CFish, Raubfisch and Stockfish 9 on both very powerful high-end rented servers and my computer.

Usually the variants have 50-80 plies in depth (so 25-50 moves White + Black). With Goi 5 you can reach a very advanced state of the game with a great position, even if you don't have a machine with a powerful processor. It's lines go from the very beginning until sometimes the ending of the game.

- Goi 5 BIN contains 8.770.285 positions (size: 133 MB)

The BIN distribution can be used with the Chessbase softwares with the following engines: Komodo, Houdini, Brainfish, CFish, asmFish, Raubfisch, Toltec, Eman, SugaR XPrO. It can be used also in Arena with (I guess) the same engines. It works also on Android with Droidfish.

Benchs:

Goi 5 BIN vs Vitamin kid 10 (on Raubfisch X38d3a):

goi 4.3.1 Goi5vsvitamin10

Goi 5 BIN vs Cerebellum_light_180728 (on Raubfisch X38d3a):

goi 4.3.1 Goi5vscer180728

Goi 5 BIN vs Medulla_310518.bin (on Raubfisch X38d3a):

goi 4.3.1 Goi5vsmed310518.bin

From http://chess.massimilianogoi.com/shop/

descriptiongoi 4.3.1 Emptymikko2000

more_horiz

Can any have this new Goi 5 BIN open book download link can sent to the private messages and give the download link please.

more_horiz
@jorge91 wrote:
Goi opening book version 5:

goi 4.3.1 Goi_5_opening_book

Massimiliano Goi wrote:

This new release includes a new way to make the book: for the first time I didn't only make and select powerful games through very powerful servers, but I also use them in analysis to correct some wrong/weak line. The result is impressing, as you may see in the benchmark subsection.

I have to admit that wasn't an easy work both because of the strength of my opponents and for a strange instability of the engines in selecting moves in deep search: the most of the times I came back with the lines and they gave totally different moves, but after a while going forth and back I've always found the point in which the score was in my favour, so I was able to correct all the mistakes in the lines and I've even discovered that there were weak lines also in the Cerebellum book. Streethawk07 gave me the idea, sending back some wrong lines of the past versions. After having passed all the tests, Playchess 2500 ELO engines room score included, I've decided to release the book.

For the first time I've introduced Raubfisch both in the making process and in the deep analysis of the variants, seen its latest strong enhancement that places it at the first place as top strongest chess engine. I'd be glad to host it on my website so that anyone can enjoy for free this incredible chess engine (little note for the great authors Frank Karl Werner and Max Fehler).

The programs used to make Goi 5 are: asmFish, BrainFish, CFish, Raubfisch and Stockfish 9 on both very powerful high-end rented servers and my computer.

Usually the variants have 50-80 plies in depth (so 25-50 moves White + Black). With Goi 5 you can reach a very advanced state of the game with a great position, even if you don't have a machine with a powerful processor. It's lines go from the very beginning until sometimes the ending of the game.

- Goi 5 BIN contains 8.770.285 positions (size: 133 MB)

The BIN distribution can be used with the Chessbase softwares with the following engines: Komodo, Houdini, Brainfish, CFish, asmFish, Raubfisch, Toltec, Eman, SugaR XPrO. It can be used also in Arena with (I guess) the same engines. It works also on Android with Droidfish.

Benchs:

Goi 5 BIN vs Vitamin kid 10 (on Raubfisch X38d3a):

goi 4.3.1 Goi5vsvitamin10

Goi 5 BIN vs Cerebellum_light_180728 (on Raubfisch X38d3a):

goi 4.3.1 Goi5vscer180728

Goi 5 BIN vs Medulla_310518.bin (on Raubfisch X38d3a):

goi 4.3.1 Goi5vsmed310518.bin

From http://chess.massimilianogoi.com/shop/

Where are the games of the bench ? We can't see if it's right think

more_horiz
Where are the games of the bench ? We can't see if it's right think[/quote]

Agree......

Just stick with free super strong book Cerebellum with monthly updates thumb up

more_horiz
This book is way strongest than Cerebellum. Dunno why he didn't put the games though cry

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum