Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionI'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess) EmptyI'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess)

more_horiz
I'm looking for the best chess site online (computer vs computer)
thank you

descriptionI'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess) EmptyTo everybody

more_horiz
Me too.
Thx

@kosovoisserbia wrote:
I'm looking for the best chess site online (computer vs computer)
thank you

descriptionI'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess) EmptyRe: I'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess)

more_horiz
I think you all know TCEC tournament..

http://legacy-tcec.chessdom.com/live.php

or in new Gui:

http://tcec.chessdom.com/

Ipman.

descriptionI'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess) EmptyRe: I'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess)

more_horiz
TCEC is the best (43 cores with long time controls).

If you want something at a faster pace (but not blitz), you could always visit the TLCV broadcasts that I run.

descriptionI'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess) EmptyMaybe i wasnt understood.

more_horiz
Sorry. What i want is to play online, with other players, 10 mins games, and that i can play some games assisted by my program. I dont care if the other players play assisted or not.
The site should be free.
Thx

@Graham Banks wrote:

If you want something at a faster pace (but not blitz), you could always visit the TLCV broadcasts that I run.

descriptionI'm looking for a website online (computer vs computer chess) EmptyDear Graham

more_horiz
I dont know or better i didnt understood how to use TCEC, and choose a place and wait for others to join or how to invite people.
sorry, and thx again for helping.

@Powerchess wrote:
Sorry. What i want is to play online, with other players, 10 mins games, and that i can play some games assisted by my program. I dont care if the other players play assisted or not.
The site should be free.
Thx

@Graham Banks wrote:

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum