Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionEman 1.93 64-bit Chess Engine EmptyEman 1.93 64-bit Chess Engine

more_horiz
Ive been looking for this Engine and can't find it, I want to test it vs. all the current top blitz/Slow Engines out right now.. Please can somebody help me out...Thank You!!!

Earlier today there was 6 Users using this same Exact Engine and very Strong... I want to run a Gauntlet of 10,000 Games per engine to see its true Strength... this test won't take but about a day..Please if anybody can help me out.. please email me at khrls at yahoodotcom    ..Thank YOU!!

descriptionEman 1.93 64-bit Chess Engine EmptyRe: Eman 1.93 64-bit Chess Engine

more_horiz
he he he stokfısh clone name chance

more_horiz
Looking for This Engine Called Eman 1.94 64-bit ...updated today now a 1.95 verson is out.. any help would be greatly appreciated and somehow I will reward anybody willing to help me..

Eman 1.93 64-bit Chess Engine Captur12

Ive been seeing it alot in the Chess Engine Room of Playchess.. I want to run a test Gauntlet on it vs.
Stockfish,Raubfisch,ASMFish etc.. different timers to compare the strengths and see if its anygood..

Please if anybody has it please Message me..Thank You.. I will provide all Games/Results after the Tournament is ran which should take just a few hours and 6000 games... using a special engine testing program ,I have where I can use up to 8 engines at a time and play games at various time controls and depths..etc..

more_horiz
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/9265bd48

sendspace.com sho03m

more_horiz
yanbu1 wrote:

This is renamed asmFish, not Eman.

Stop wasting everyone's time. GET A LIFE

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum: