Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

CFish

descriptionCFish EmptyCFish

more_horiz
Due to the extreme peformances of the latest releases of this engine I though to open a thread about:

CFish, a port of Stockfish written in plain C by Ronald de Man, first published on GitHub in July 2016. Possibly inspired by the asmFish project to speed up Stockfish using a programming language closer to the machine, the purpose of CFish is to explore possible optimization issues of C versus C++ compilers. The developer has planned two different version: one for single processor machines and the NUMA that is optimized for multiprocessor machines like dual Xeon.

Download CFish here (already compiled): http://chess.massimilianogoi.com/download/cfish/

Yesterday's match

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish: Updated July, 31 2018

- Changelog: Updated to "Introduce tropism measure in king danger".

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish: Updated August, 21 2018

- Changelog: Updated to "Use an affine formula to mix stats and eval".

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish: Updated August, 25 2018

- Changelog: Possible fix for AMD 2990 WX.

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
@jorge91 wrote:
Cfish: Updated August, 25 2018

- Changelog: Possible fix for AMD 2990 WX.

Any new updates?

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
@x4fun wrote:
@jorge91 wrote:
Cfish: Updated August, 25 2018

- Changelog: Possible fix for AMD 2990 WX.

Any new updates?


There you go:

Cfish: Updated September, 1 2018

- Changelog: Updated to "Re-introduce 'keep pawns on both flanks'".

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Anyone knows those Cfish stand for and how they are different from original Cfish?

Cfish_x64_040918_BMI2_810mingw
Cfish_x64_040918_BMI2_820mingw
Cfish_x64_040918_ELTO_BMI2_810mingw
Cfish_x64_040918_ELTO_BMI2_820mingw


descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
They added the code in addition of the latest stockfish beta releases since Ronald De Man (the inventor of CFish) has still to update its one.

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish 2018-09-10 32x64

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/8549f0ef

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish: Updated September, 19 2018

- Changelog: Updated to "Tweak opposite colored bishops endgame scaling".

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish 021118 for Android
https://app.box.com/s/vrx1shbvpbdb20f0jvcxa4u2hkjn2xe4

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
@Nathanael Russell wrote:


Thank you! Do you know who is the author and if he's disposable to tell how he compiled a GitHub C source for Android? I would be very thankful.

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
@jorge91 wrote:
@Nathanael Russell wrote:


Thank you! Do you know who is the author and if he's disposable to tell how he compiled a GitHub C source for Android? I would be very thankful.

The author is Alexei Chernakoff, although I'm not sure how to reach out to him. He was active on chesstroid.blogspot, but that site seems to be on hiatus.

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/d8eb1a96

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
CFish Extended 101118 x32-x64

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1904a592

descriptionCFish EmptyVirus

more_horiz
you are redirected to a VIRUS site ( analyzed by avira)
too bad...

@x4fun wrote:
CFish Extended 101118 x32-x64

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1904a592

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
@Powerchess wrote:
you are redirected to a VIRUS site ( analyzed by avira)
too bad...

@x4fun wrote:
CFish Extended 101118 x32-x64

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1904a592




Are you sure Mister PowerChess? I do not have any issue. I used Bitdefender Total Security. Yanbu1 used the same site??? Please check it twice before say something. Thanks

descriptionCFish EmptyVirus

more_horiz
My avira pro says it is dangerous.....

@x4fun wrote:
@Powerchess wrote:
you are redirected to a VIRUS site ( analyzed by avira)
too bad...

@x4fun wrote:
CFish Extended 101118 x32-x64

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1904a592




Are you sure Mister PowerChess? I do not have any issue. I used Bitdefender Total Security. Yanbu1 used the same site??? Please check it twice before say something. Thanks

descriptionCFish Emptypls

more_horiz
could u post on MEGA???
Thx a lot!!!

@Powerchess wrote:
My avira pro says it is dangerous.....

@x4fun wrote:
@Powerchess wrote:
you are redirected to a VIRUS site ( analyzed by avira)
too bad...

@x4fun wrote:
CFish Extended 101118 x32-x64

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1904a592




Are you sure Mister PowerChess? I do not have any issue. I used Bitdefender Total Security. Yanbu1 used the same site??? Please check it twice before say something. Thanks

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
CiChess 2.6 241118 Android
https://app.box.com/s/lcn255q0i9se62oh22yaiethepsxs273?fbclid=IwAR0cqKupTKlRSDZTfmjXG6K_qbAEwDQzlQ9otV2uwrt2tyzsYigDZ3y1YxI

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
@Nathanael Russell wrote:


What this has to do with Cfish?

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish: Updated December, 2 2018

- Changelog: Updated to "Replace the PassedDanger array by an equation".

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
@jorge91 wrote:

CiChess is Cfish written in C but with tweaked scaling for longer tc. It's a derivative of Cfish.

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish: Updated January, 4 2019

- Changelog: Updated to "Always initialize and evaluate king safety".

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Cfish: Updated January, 8 2019

- Changelog: Updated to "Introduce Multi-Cut".

descriptionCFish EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum