Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

CFish

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Hi,

What is the difference between "... sparse.exe" and non sparse?

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
leonhurricaneX wrote:
Cfish 191220 update for Android only (Compilation by me )
(This time used Termux + Arch-Linux + NDK )
aarch64-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8pxby3dz4ls8lc/Cfish-191220-aarch64.7z?dl=0
armv7-neon
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4puoaopmfdysc8n/Cfish-191220-arm7-neon.7z?dl=0
armv7-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9r5op3fyj62r97/Cfish-131220-armv7.7z?dl=0

I saw first time my build was faster compering to Skynet's builds atleast in my Device.🙃
CFish - Page 14 Picsar11
And I also run a 100 match tournament in CFA App.
CFish - Page 14 Screen11
😎😎As I excepted My Compilation won , Not sure in other devices my builds are compiled on my own phone maybe they are more optimised for my Phone's CPU.


Good Job Leon.. thx a lot
GBU ❤

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
stardot wrote:
Hi,

What is the difference between "... sparse.exe" and non sparse?


sparse=yes/no Enable/disable NNUE sparse multiplication

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Thank you

So for "sparse", the NNUE file is required.

And which is better, CF_EXT, or CFish?

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
https://sites.google.com/site/computerschess/scct-nnue-cs-2

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
leonhurricaneX wrote:
anandhu002 wrote:
My phone is poco m2 pro
Which link is better for me
aarch64,armv7-neon or armv7

No second thought use aarch64.



hy Leon, can you help me to complicate cfish 191220 into nnue nn-c3ca321c51c9.nnue
for android

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Serano123 wrote:
leonhurricaneX wrote:
anandhu002 wrote:
My phone is poco m2 pro
Which link is better for me
aarch64,armv7-neon or armv7

No second thought use aarch64.



hy Leon, can you help me to complicate cfish 191220 into nnue nn-c3ca321c51c9.nnue
for android

Why you need that older net , If you want to use that older net just put it in uci folder and write the path of net /storage/emulated/0/DroidFish/uci/nn-c3ca321c51c9.nnue in engine parameters.

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
leonhurricaneX wrote:

I saw first time my build was faster compering to Skynet's builds atleast in my Device.🙃
hiden :


Hi Leo, good job (as usual)! thumb up Unfortunately, you have compared different engines (from different source code). Bench (engine's signature) is wrong, also your engine (9,547 sec for 384099 Nps, mine spend 9,273 for 38040 Nps).
CFish - Page 14 Picsar10

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
@ChessFan1 Maybe you are right , Unfortunately benchmarks are just benchmarks it's very hard to tell which one is stronger. So I ran a tournament for comparison.
500 games 1 core and 16 mb for each TC=15+.01
Interface = Termux+cutechess-cli

CFish - Page 14 Screen13

😎😎.Now no one can questions to me because they are based on same commit but their elo difference is 4.9 almost 5.
LoL.
For better view.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxzyhpq3g1l4gse/PicsArt_12-20-12.26.45.png?dl=0

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyWhere is arm8 ??

more_horiz
leonhurricaneX wrote:
Cfish 191220 update for Android only (Compilation by me )
(This time used Termux + Arch-Linux + NDK )
aarch64-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8pxby3dz4ls8lc/Cfish-191220-aarch64.7z?dl=0
armv7-neon
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4puoaopmfdysc8n/Cfish-191220-arm7-neon.7z?dl=0
armv7-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9r5op3fyj62r97/Cfish-131220-armv7.7z?dl=0

I saw first time my build was faster compering to Skynet's builds atleast in my Device.🙃
CFish - Page 14 Picsar11
And I also run a 100 match tournament in CFA App.
CFish - Page 14 Screen11
😎😎As I excepted My Compilation won , Not sure in other devices my builds are compiled on my own phone maybe they are more optimised for my Phone's CPU.



Where is arm8 ?

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
aarch 64 =arm8

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
lisandr wrote:
aarch 64 =arm8



CF 191220S ???

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Navneet detha wrote:
lisandr wrote:
aarch 64 =arm8



CF 191220S ???


Yes Yes Yes Yes

In all camps where there is aarch 64, this is arm 8. Do you understand now?

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
lisandr wrote:
Navneet detha wrote:
lisandr wrote:
aarch 64 =arm8



CF 191220S ???


Yes Yes Yes Yes

In all camps where there is aarch 64, this is arm 8. Do you understand now?


Sorry brother but please suggest me best for my Poco f1 8GB 256GB

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Navneet detha wrote:
lisandr wrote:
Navneet detha wrote:
lisandr wrote:
aarch 64 =arm8



CF 191220S ???


Yes Yes Yes Yes

In all camps where there is aarch 64, this is arm 8. Do you understand now?


Sorry brother but please suggest me best for my Poco f1 8GB 256GB

Please sometimes try to figure out yourself if you want strongest one always use Cfish latest version arm8/aarch64.

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
leonhurricaneX wrote:
Navneet detha wrote:
lisandr wrote:
Navneet detha wrote:
lisandr wrote:
aarch 64 =arm8



CF 191220S ???


Yes Yes Yes Yes

In all camps where there is aarch 64, this is arm 8. Do you understand now?


Sorry brother but please suggest me best for my Poco f1 8GB 256GB

Please sometimes try to figure out yourself if you want strongest one always use Cfish latest version arm8/aarch64.



Yes yes Brother I understand

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Brother I have only Android mobile cfish letest engine and which book is better for engine games ??

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Navneet detha wrote:
Brother I have only Android mobile cfish letest engine and which book is better for engine games ??


I don't use books at all since the network. Otherwise, what's the point of using the network if I play by the book?
But I can afford to use just a few moves around the book for a variety of games, no matter which book.

Last edited by lisandr on Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
lisandr wrote:
Navneet detha wrote:
Brother I have only Android mobile cfish letest engine and which book is better for engine games ??


I don't use books at all since the web started. Otherwise, what's the point of using the network if I play by the book?
But I can afford to use just a few moves around the book for a variety of games, no matter which book.



In your idea how many minimum book moves matter for engine games

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
You need to understand chess, constantly work with the bases of games, update your own book, strengthen the book, and so on. If you don't understand there is no point in this, just use everything by default, always change the books fresh, because the books are outdated.

It depends on what purposes you also use the program. If for the analysis of games, then this is one thing, if you just repeat after the program, then use the new versions of engines and books to play today, and not yesterday. If you want the program to play stronger, use a computer than a phone.

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
CFish - Page 14 Screen14[url=https://servimg.com/view/20276550/5][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/


It means computers are more stronger then phones no doubt ...


But can anybody explain me why my engine play wrong noves against this line only reason mobile phone or any other ??

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Load endgame tables, it will be useful just for the engine to solve some positions correctly

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Endgame tables 5 figures

Endgame tables -
databases of chess endings. Nowadays, all leading computer chess programs have the option to connect tables. The tables contain absolutely exact options for the development of a chess game in the endgame. With the help of tables, all possible options for continuing the game are determined.

The calculation time and the size of the tables increase exponentially with the number of participating figures.

It takes 5 days to calculate all five-figure tables on a computer with an Athlon 1.2 GHz processor, it would take 860 days to calculate six-figure tables on it, and about seven centuries for all seven-figure tables. Thus, time and performance of computers is an obstacle for calculating the "endgame" bases of all 32 pieces

Download from the link:

https://dropmefiles.com/AKsYE

Video below. Files - there are 290 of them, should be in the rtb folder (files should be bare without additional folders) as in the video.
To check if the tables are working, make 5 figures on the board, and start the engine, at the bottom of the board there will be - tb - xxx - this is the number of engine calls to the bases from the table.
It is not necessary for the tables to work when there are 5 pieces left, and in the middle of the game, two jocks can also refer to them.

https://cs5-2.4pda.to/21651645/SVID_20201217_172404_1.mp4?s=008d2433b00e03925fdf837e000000001de4525772617f3069c64af81fab7ef9

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
lisandr wrote:
Load endgame tables, it will be useful just for the engine to solve some positions correctly


I hv endgame tables Nalimove and also GTB ??

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
lisandr wrote:
Endgame tables 5 figures

Endgame tables -
databases of chess endings. Nowadays, all leading computer chess programs have the option to connect tables. The tables contain absolutely exact options for the development of a chess game in the endgame. With the help of tables, all possible options for continuing the game are determined.

The calculation time and the size of the tables increase exponentially with the number of participating figures.

It takes 5 days to calculate all five-figure tables on a computer with an Athlon 1.2 GHz processor, it would take 860 days to calculate six-figure tables on it, and about seven centuries for all seven-figure tables. Thus, time and performance of computers is an obstacle for calculating the "endgame" bases of all 32 pieces

Download from the link:

https://dropmefiles.com/AKsYE

Video below. Files - there are 290 of them, should be in the rtb folder (files should be bare without additional folders) as in the video.
To check if the tables are working, make 5 figures on the board, and start the engine, at the bottom of the board there will be - tb - xxx - this is the number of engine calls to the bases from the table.
It is not necessary for the tables to work when there are 5 pieces left, and in the middle of the game, two jocks can also refer to them.

https://cs5-2.4pda.to/21651645/SVID_20201217_172404_1.mp4?s=008d2433b00e03925fdf837e000000001de4525772617f3069c64af81fab7ef9



Ok thank you so much brother for great and quick response

descriptionCFish - Page 14 EmptyRe: CFish

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum