Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Stockfish Polyglot

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Go to parameters and set the path for bin book.

bestbookmove true or false
maxdepth 0 to 255

nothing more.


I need polyglot.exe and polyglot.gui to run in my chess bot. do you know where to find this?

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
http://rebel13.nl/download/books.html

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Here: https://chess.massimilianogoi.com/download/polyglottolerant/ .

@Ferrari wrote:
jorge do u have polyglot.exe and polyglot.gui to download.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Sure, it's here: https://chess.massimilianogoi.com/download/polyglottolerant/

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@jorge91 wrote:


Can This engine be used with 4 Ctg books instead of 4 bin books?

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated November, 6 2019 .

Changelog: this distribution is the correction of Stockfish beta having timestamp: 1572909323 - Rook PSQT Tuned.

For Windows, Linux, Android (August 25 version) and macOS (October 27 version).

This is a non-aligned update, as I'm not able to compile for Android and macOS, so I have to take what I can; the Android version is the same of August 25, for macOS I got this compile the last time but I had no time to update it. I take the opportunity to ecceptionally write on the same line to caution the morethanchessagame forum users to remove the free sharing of one of my previous books because they are private. I permit the reselling of previous books but not the free sharing. I would have directly written this message on that forum but my subscription request never received an approvation. My nickname on chess forum is kramnik. If I don't see the book thread removed from morethanchessagame I will be sadly forced to make a legal action.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@jorge91 wrote:
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated November, 6 2019 .

Changelog: this distribution is the correction of Stockfish beta having timestamp: 1572909323 - Rook PSQT Tuned.

For Windows, Linux, Android (August 25 version) and macOS (October 27 version).

This is a non-aligned update, as I'm not able to compile for Android and macOS, so I have to take what I can; the Android version is the same of August 25, for macOS I got this compile the last time but I had no time to update it. I take the opportunity to ecceptionally write on the same line to caution the morethanchessagame forum users to remove the free sharing of one of my previous books because they are private. I permit the reselling of previous books but not the free sharing. I would have directly written this message on that forum but my subscription request never received an approvation. My nickname on chess forum is kramnik. If I don't see the book thread removed from morethanchessagame I will be sadly forced to make a legal action.


this new version only accepts one book instead of 4. right?

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
this new version only accepts one book instead of 4. right?


No, four polyglot books as before.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated December, 20 2019 .

Changelog: this distribution is the correction of Stockfish beta having timestamp: 1575961654 - Refine improving-logic.

For Windows and Linux.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated January, 4 2020 .

Changelog: this distribution is the correction of Stockfish beta having timestamp: 1577229127 - Tune search constants.

For Windows and Linux.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated January, 12 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta with commit 114ddb7.

For Windows and Linux. NO ANROID AND NO MACOS

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot 11!! .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish 11.

For Windows and Linux. NO ANROID AND NO MACOS

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot 11 is also for Android now . Thanks to hagtorp for the Android compilings.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated March, 20 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1584470087 - Adjust singular LMR for positions seen in PV.

For Windows only. NO LINUX, NO ANROID AND NO MACOS

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Please someone provide me the source code of StockFish polyglot 180320 can't find it on GitHub .

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot now is also for Android:

- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_arm7-pgo for 32bit Andoid systems

- Stockfish_Polyglot_2020-03-18_arm8-pgo for 64bit Android systems


Compiles by summer soldier

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated Avril, 11 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1586274421 - Introduce capture history pruning.

For Windows and Android (NOT UPDATED FOR ANDROID), NO LINUX, NO MACOS.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@leonhurricaneX wrote:
Please someone provide me the source code of StockFish polyglot 180320 can't find it on GitHub .


The 180320 source is there now. Please don't ask for the source any single time. Occasionally I make an update on GitHub.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@jorge91 wrote:
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated Avril, 11 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1586274421 - Introduce capture history pruning.

For Windows and Android (NOT UPDATED FOR ANDROID), NO LINUX, NO MACOS.


I cannot get this to read my .bin books?

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Of course you can: check the Own Book box and insert the complete file path + the file name where there are the BooFiles, it works on any of them.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@ruylopez wrote:
@jorge91 wrote:
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated Avril, 11 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1586274421 - Introduce capture history pruning.

For Windows and Android (NOT UPDATED FOR ANDROID), NO LINUX, NO MACOS.


I cannot get this to read my .bin books?


if you use auto chess bots, it works but you have to put

bookfile
bookfile 2
bookfile 3
bookfile 4

not bookfile1
bookfile2

or

bookfile
bookfile2

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@ruylopez wrote:
@jorge91 wrote:
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated Avril, 11 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1586274421 - Introduce capture history pruning.

For Windows and Android (NOT UPDATED FOR ANDROID), NO LINUX, NO MACOS.


I cannot get this to read my .bin books?


if you use auto chess bots, it works but you have to put

bookfile
bookfile 2
bookfile 3
bookfile 4

not bookfile1



bookfile2

or

bookfile
bookfile2


Hi I am using the exact configuration on Stockfish Polyglot dated 180320 & this works fine!

But when I put the exact same config into 070420 it does not play a book move?

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@ruylopez wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@ruylopez wrote:
@jorge91 wrote:
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated Avril, 11 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1586274421 - Introduce capture history pruning.

For Windows and Android (NOT UPDATED FOR ANDROID), NO LINUX, NO MACOS.


I cannot get this to read my .bin books?


if you use auto chess bots, it works but you have to put

bookfile
bookfile 2
bookfile 3
bookfile 4

not bookfile1



bookfile2

or

bookfile
bookfile2


Hi I am using the exact configuration on Stockfish Polyglot dated 180320 & this works fine!

But when I put the exact same config into 070420 it does not play a book move?


what program do you use?

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@ruylopez wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@ruylopez wrote:
@jorge91 wrote:
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated Avril, 11 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1586274421 - Introduce capture history pruning.

For Windows and Android (NOT UPDATED FOR ANDROID), NO LINUX, NO MACOS.


I cannot get this to read my .bin books?


if you use auto chess bots, it works but you have to put

bookfile
bookfile 2
bookfile 3
bookfile 4

not bookfile1



bookfile2

or

bookfile
bookfile2


Hi I am using the exact configuration on Stockfish Polyglot dated 180320 & this works fine!

But when I put the exact same config into 070420 it does not play a book move?


what program do you use?


I use Chessbase

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
@ruylopez wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@ruylopez wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@ruylopez wrote:
@jorge91 wrote:
Stockfish Polyglot: Updated Avril, 11 2020 .

Changelog: Matching Stockfish beta having timestamp 1586274421 - Introduce capture history pruning.

For Windows and Android (NOT UPDATED FOR ANDROID), NO LINUX, NO MACOS.


I cannot get this to read my .bin books?


if you use auto chess bots, it works but you have to put

bookfile
bookfile 2
bookfile 3
bookfile 4

not bookfile1



bookfile2

or

bookfile
bookfile2


Hi I am using the exact configuration on Stockfish Polyglot dated 180320 & this works fine!

But when I put the exact same config into 070420 it does not play a book move?


what program do you use?


I use Chessbase


never used that, ask jorge.

descriptionStockfish Polyglot - Page 3 EmptyRe: Stockfish Polyglot

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum