Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionBreaking:ImmortalChess Forum Returns!! EmptyBreaking:ImmortalChess Forum Returns!!

more_horiz
@chessgod101 wrote:
With the help of our good friend Mackavalanche, we have reopened the immortalchess forum on the following domain:

Code:

http://immortalchess.org/vbulletin/index.php

While the original immortalchess forum may never be restored, we can do our part to continue its legacy so that it may someday achieve its former glory. I want to thank everyone for your continuous, selfless contributions. It is this passionate drive that has helped immortalchess live up to its name.

An interesting development indeed!! smile

descriptionBreaking:ImmortalChess Forum Returns!! EmptyRe: Breaking:ImmortalChess Forum Returns!!

more_horiz
I enter my data ,but I can not log in,you need to re-register?

descriptionBreaking:ImmortalChess Forum Returns!! EmptyRe: Breaking:ImmortalChess Forum Returns!!

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
I enter my data ,but I can not log in,you need to re-register?

Yes you need to register with a new name and password. The reason is that actually it isn't Immortal returning at all. It was set up by the owner of Chessgod101 forum as a brand new empty forum (and a basic one) that is starting from scratch and simply given the name "Immortal".  It does not look like Immortal, does not have its structure and does not contain the old Immortal database or any of the previous content. Not quite sure of the value of it over any other forum and I think it will quickly become just another CG101, especially as there is no real moderation or management or control there (as there is not in CG101) and it has already become a bit of a mess.

Not trying to be critical just my view from experience of it so far.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum