Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

description[Important] about Chess2u's future Empty[Important] about Chess2u's future

more_horiz
Hi,

I became very busy in my life and I don't have time for any chess activity.
What is your opinion, closing the Chess2u site or keep it open to all computer chess fans and selling it and just changing the Chess2u administrator?

Ahmed Kamal,
Chess2u Founder.

Last edited by Ahmed Kamal on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

description[Important] about Chess2u's future EmptyRe: [Important] about Chess2u's future

more_horiz
chess2u and MZforum

are the only forums I often visite, please dont close it.

description[Important] about Chess2u's future EmptyRe: [Important] about Chess2u's future

more_horiz
if u cant pay the cost of the website. you should sell this domain. that's it. I'd do that. but if u don't have time for that. look for another administrador to help u, i have my paypal account blocked coz i no longer have a credit card to verify my account, otherwise i would give a hand

more_horiz
I am unable to help, but perhaps somebody else can.
Having said that, it's really your decision for what is right for you.

more_horiz
Hi

it is finally your decision … i am often here and take the topics to me … but if there is for you no space for this, than decide what you have to do.

I really cannot help.

BR

more_horiz
bad news sad

more_horiz
No need to close. Come once in year is enough.

more_horiz
please dont close it

more_horiz
@darmar wrote:
No need to close. Come once in year is enough.

+1

more_horiz
You can sell it now to me if you like. I'll gladly take over and keep your staff exactly where they are, as I would want them to remain anyway.
my offer $600

more_horiz
Ahmed Kamal, check your message inbox.

description[Important] about Chess2u's future EmptyClosing Chess2u? Best to Keep it open

more_horiz
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:
Hi,

What is your opinion, closing the Chess2u site or keep it open to all computer chess fans and selling it and just changing the Chess2u administrator?

Ahmed Kamal,
Chess2u Founder.

With all the current problems with Immortalchess.et (hacked) and now the hacking of the MZ chess forum (out of commission for now) we need all the healthly forums we can get right now....its best to keep it open... Thank You....KC smile

more_horiz
With all the current problems with Immortalchess.et (hacked) and now the hacking of the MZ chess forum (out of commission for now) we need all the healthly forums we can get right now....its best to keep it open... Thank You....KC smile

by
supersharp77

I agree with your thoughts

thanks

more_horiz
bad news, let know how to help

more_horiz
@supersharp77 wrote:
we need all the healthly forums we can get right now....its best to keep it open... Thank You....KC smile

yes i agree with you supersharp77

more_horiz
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:
Hi,

Ahmed Kamal,
Chess2u Founder.

inbox please

more_horiz
I don't have time to manage the Chess2u site anymore, and I have two options, Close or sell it
I have already received some offers but unfortunately they will change the Chess2u’s policies and will use it for illegal materials, and this is not acceptable to me. I don't care about the price, the most important to me is the reputation of Chess2u !
Or.. close it, but in the same time Chess2u is like my baby, i watched him grow up until he now has ten years and has become one of the top computer chess forums in the world, so closing it would be painful for me !
So the final decision, I am waiting for a buyer who does not harm the Chess2u name.

more_horiz
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:
I don't have time to manage the Chess2u site anymore, and I have two options, Close or sell it
I have already received some offers but unfortunately they will change the Chess2u’s policies and will use it for illegal materials, and this is not acceptable to me. I don't care about the price, the most important to me is the reputation of Chess2u !
Or.. close it, but in the same time Chess2u is like my baby, i watched him grow up until he now has ten years and has become one of the top computer chess forums in the world, so closing it would be painful for me !
So the final decision, I am waiting for a buyer who does not harm the Chess2u name.

it is a pity, only the old members could keep the essence of this forum.

description[Important] about Chess2u's future Emptydear Sir

more_horiz
I cant cooperate with money, but i could help you in some way.
Let me know.
And my congratulations for not selling the site to people without moral.....
clap

@Ferrari wrote:
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:

it is a pity,  only the old members could keep the essence of this forum.

description[Important] about Chess2u's future EmptyFuture Of Chess2u .. TalkChess.com site down 'Probable Hack'

more_horiz
@Ahmed Kamal wrote:

Well Breaking News TalkChess.com site has been down all day and looks to be a "Probable Hack' http://www.off-the-air.com/ there has been recent controversy as Talk Chess with a "spinoff of a number of members including (Mr Prodeo) creating a new site.. so once again things are currently in a bit of Chaos...time will tell where this is heading.. sad
https://prodeo.actieforum.com/

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum