Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionForum EmptyForum

more_horiz
Hello!

Last edited by boom.boom on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionForum EmptyRe: Forum

more_horiz
Well done! Bravo! Super!)

more_horiz
@oleg.olegovich wrote:
Well done!  Bravo! Super!)

Hello! Thanks.

more_horiz
Delete

Last edited by klos999 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@klos999 wrote:
@boom.boom wrote:
Testing the bot on the FL website. Ponder's off. Features:Two cores 2.9, memory 4.Book CTG, stockfish engine x64 bit standard.
https://radikal.ru/video/pgggrYtK7rV

Notify when you connect to play a game with my bot. thumb up thumb up thumb up

To Know which bot is better, u have to play an INFORMANT CHESS on flyordie, 10 Minutes game.

this is the only real way to know that, if u have a poor connection u will lose by time, but not because your bot is worse.

the most powerful computers play Rapid CHESS and Informant Chess on Flyordie.

let me know if both play 10 minutes game so that I can record the whole game.

more_horiz
After chatting with you asking me for bot exchanges, now that I see your bot works in flyordie your bot simply does not work, Full12 is much better lol

more_horiz
@LEGEΝD wrote:
After chatting with you asking me for bot exchanges, now that I see your bot works in flyordie your bot simply does not work, Full12 is much better  lol

I don't need other people's bots. If You looked carefully, you saw that I play without Ponder and on weak equipment. You talk a lot. Please leave me alone. I give one hundred percent, that You are a noob and a hater. bigsmile

more_horiz
@boom.boom wrote:
@LEGEΝD wrote:
After chatting with you asking me for bot exchanges, now that I see your bot works in flyordie your bot simply does not work, Full12 is much better  lol

I don't need other people's bots. If You looked carefully, you saw that I play without Ponder and on weak equipment. You talk a lot. Please leave me alone. I give one hundred percent, that You are a noob and a hater. bigsmile

What? Ponder doesn't work? Ahhh no good. Without ponder weak.

more_horiz
@darmar wrote:
@boom.boom wrote:
@LEGEΝD wrote:

What? Ponder doesn't work? Ahhh no good. Without ponder weak.

Ponder's working! But I turned it off because the big load, and the configuration of my computer-weak. What don't you understand, noob?

more_horiz
If You have a processor from four cores and above, you can turn on the a / C and the speed will increase twice. This must be understood. Read the post carefully. And You amaze me with your stupidity.

more_horiz
I think your bot is better, and he's afraid you're taking customers.

more_horiz
@Alexia_Nadine wrote:
I think your bot is better, and he's afraid you're taking customers.

Hello! Thanks.

more_horiz
http://games.flyordie.com/displayRatings.html?gameName=ChessBullet2&portal=facebook&room=131694&lang=en

I am 1st place in flyordie 2 min bullet room, using full12

more_horiz
@darmar wrote:

you've been banned?

more_horiz
@mth17 wrote:
@darmar wrote:

you've been banned?

sad cry cry
Yes

more_horiz
@darmar wrote:
@mth17 wrote:
@darmar wrote:

you've been banned?

sad cry cry
Yes

Banned from What site??

Flyordie? If so, Do You Know the reason?

more_horiz
exchange points with other nicks biggrin biggrin

more_horiz
You are bigcapa??

I have played you sometimes. Good player!!! thumb up

more_horiz
@ful wrote:
exchange points with other nicks biggrin biggrin

the top placed should play against all, then they don't have to cheat with a second nick.
I find that fully right that they were banned

more_horiz
I was playing on flyordie yesterday, and a little percent use a kind of help, if someone plays without a letter C but use a computer to play , that person is also a cheater.

This latter Affirmation, though, makes it seem to me that your nick (DARMAR) was reported by someone.

Anyway, Flyordie will follow the same steps than Yahoo Chess. I can see the future of that site.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
I was playing on flyordie yesterday, and a little percent use a kind of help, if someone plays without a letter C but use a computer to play , that person is also a cheater.

This latter Affirmation, though, makes it seem to me that your nick (DARMAR) was reported by someone.

Anyway, Flyordie will follow the same steps than Yahoo Chess. I can see the future of that site.

Hello! У тебя правда "Феррари" есть? bigsmile

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum