Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAdding/Improving GM Personalities in Chessmaster 11 EmptyAdding/Improving GM Personalities in Chessmaster 11

more_horiz
I have recently returned to the hobby of chess engine testing, and have returned to a classic retro chess program, The Chessmaster: Grandmaster edition

I know there is a mod in which additional GM personalities were added, but most of them have poorly-made settings, and some where just copied (Boi, Ruy Lopez, Di Bona for example)

The aim of this project is to:

(1 Adjust the settings to more accurately reflect the true style of each GM personality
(2 Add additional personalities of Grandmasters that have truly influenced the history of the game
(3 Test & Tweak the personalities so that they can play close to, or perhaps better than, the default chessmaster program

If I can finish this project, perhaps I can even create cpk files available for distribution, or perhaps even stream this work on websites like twitch, YouTube, or Mixer.

If anyone is potentially interested in being involved in this small, but meaningful project, please PM me, or send a reply of support.

descriptionAdding/Improving GM Personalities in Chessmaster 11 EmptyRe: Adding/Improving GM Personalities in Chessmaster 11

more_horiz
If you're still doing this, I'd be glad to assist. I have CM GM on win 10.

descriptionAdding/Improving GM Personalities in Chessmaster 11 EmptyRe: Adding/Improving GM Personalities in Chessmaster 11

more_horiz
Id be very interested in this.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum