Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionEchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019 EmptyEchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019

more_horiz
EchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019

Echidnax was the Champion at SCCT Book Championship 2019, SCCT Book Championship released on September 7, 2019.

The Tournament Finished like this.

1) Echidnax 3650.4 points
2) Vitamin 17 RC7 4/9/19 3638,2 points
3) CF1977 Final 3631,3 points
4) Cerebellum SCCT 3626,1 points
5) DonBook 4/9/19 3624,4 points

The Ranking left above belongs to the 5 most competitive and relevant chess books that exist until now, September 2019.

BIN BOOK

Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8pvxt517pvo8ny6/EchidnaX.7z/file

stay tuned for the other books which are in the list and will be uploaded in the course of this week.

descriptionEchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019 Emptyslt

more_horiz
svp fichier ctg;merci

descriptionEchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019 EmptyRe: EchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019

more_horiz
PUEDES SUBIR EDCHINAX EN FORMATO CTG POR FAVOR?

descriptionEchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019 EmptyRe: EchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019

more_horiz
plss sahre it thank you

Sent from Topic'it App

more_horiz
Amigos buenas: el libro EchidnaX hay en ctg? yo no se como se coloca los libros bin, me encantararía aprender pero no tengo ha nadie que me explique con de como se colocan en fritz.

gracias de todos maneras.

more_horiz
Please share Echindax CTG

more_horiz
amigos no hay el libro Echidnax en ctg? como se coloca en ftriz el bin podrían ayudarme?
les voy ha agradecer.

more_horiz
You have to use cfish engine or brainfish in Fritz
And put bin book in parameters.

descriptionEchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019 Emptybin

more_horiz
i don't find parameters in fritz
is it possible to show us how to set bin books with screen shots???????

more_horiz
BookFile
(Indicate path for bin book)

ex: C:\book\echdinax.bin

EchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019 Engine16

descriptionEchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019 Emptybin book

more_horiz
thanks for the explanation
But first you have to download the bin books
if you indicate properlly the right path how do you find the books?
right click in a empty zoneof fritz?

more_horiz
delete empty word and type your path.

more_horiz
Book settings plzz

more_horiz
Book setting the randimzation must be upto 57
Moves should be 15

descriptionEchidnaX 1st place Champion of Champions 2019 Emptybin books

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
delete empty word and type your path.

so for echdinax for example i have to write C:\book\echdinax.bin ??????

more_horiz
hola amigos: no han un tutorial del libro EchidnaX,para colocarlos en fritz 16? le agradecería mucho.
hace tiempo que quiero aprender, por donde vivo nadie juega ajedrez, por eso no puedo tener la ayuda de una persona capacitada. GRACIAS-

more_horiz
virus detected

more_horiz
excuse my goi6.2 virus detected

more_horiz
hello my friend can you give me a screenshot for the setting of your book ... minimum number of part + up to the stroke + game variety + influence of learning + learning force .... ..thank you very much

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum