Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRaubfisch X41d1a_sl & BrainLearn 5.2X ( 12 Cpus-Game 3_) EmptyRaubfisch X41d1a_sl & BrainLearn 5.2X ( 12 Cpus-Game 3_)

more_horiz
Live Tournament from Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/denochss

descriptionRaubfisch X41d1a_sl & BrainLearn 5.2X ( 12 Cpus-Game 3_) EmptyRe: Raubfisch X41d1a_sl & BrainLearn 5.2X ( 12 Cpus-Game 3_)

more_horiz
Did both engines learn before? Otherwise I see no sense in such a match between two self-learning engines. In a hundred games match, the engines learn 0.000001%
huge waste of energy, nothing more!
so sad

descriptionRaubfisch X41d1a_sl & BrainLearn 5.2X ( 12 Cpus-Game 3_) EmptyRe: Raubfisch X41d1a_sl & BrainLearn 5.2X ( 12 Cpus-Game 3_)

more_horiz
Look at it as a chess engine tournament, self-learning is for other engines like Leela.

RaubFisch and BrainLearn are clones of StoclFish, which have their own compilation and try to improve performance.

more_horiz
Raubfish_sl = Stockfish Clone with selflearn function)
BrainLearn = again a Clone of Stockfish with selflearn function

You know which engines you play in the tournament?
thanks anyway for the tournament

more_horiz
Yes I know. At the moment I am not using that improvement, it is similar to using an opening book, although in this case it is automatically generated by the engine.

It is a novelty, which I will explore later.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum