Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games

descriptionM7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 2 EmptyRe: M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games

more_horiz
¿fuerza del valor de aprendizaje en fritz 16 por favor?

descriptionM7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 2 EmptyRe: M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games

more_horiz
[quote="Ferrari"]M7.4 4 Gigas Of Pure Strong PC Games

November 19, 2019

This new version seems to be the strongest ever.

It has got MACHINE GAMES, QUALITY GAMES, PLAYCHESS GAMES, COMBINED.

BOOK PLAYS UP TO (20-30-40-50-55) MOUNTING

CTG BOOK

Book settings Inside Rar.

book setting:

tournament book (+)

(fritz 15-16 219)

fritz 17 220

According to Maximiliano Goi M7.2 is stronger than Vitamin 17 RC9 18 OCT. 2019 and therefore We can imagine this 7,4 is still stronger than the other.

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 2 Goi6_210

Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n0b8hxhhpehbxi0/M7.4.rar/file

[/quote the archive file wont ope saying its corrupt

more_horiz
the archive file wont open code no good

more_horiz
Post a new link

more_horiz
the M7.4.ctg from this link the file doesn't open

more_horiz
code no good

more_horiz
M7.4 ctg I download already that one no need code just extract that it

more_horiz
Yes, I must admit that M7.2 is a pretty amazing book. Is its author Mustafa Canseven?

more_horiz
[quote="loneash19"]
@Ferrari wrote:
M7.4 4 Gigas Of Pure Strong PC Games

November 19, 2019

This new version seems to be the strongest ever.

It has got MACHINE GAMES, QUALITY GAMES, PLAYCHESS GAMES, COMBINED.

BOOK PLAYS UP TO (20-30-40-50-55) MOUNTING

CTG BOOK

Book settings Inside Rar.

book setting:

tournament book (+)

(fritz 15-16 219)

fritz 17 220

According to Maximiliano Goi M7.2 is stronger than Vitamin 17 RC9 18 OCT. 2019 and therefore We can imagine this 7,4 is still stronger than the other.

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 2 Goi6_210

Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n0b8hxhhpehbxi0/M7.4.rar/file

[/quote the archive file wont ope saying its corrupt

this normally happens when you lose Internet connection while downloading the file. Try again and If you cant, look for a friend of yours who has a better or more stable internet connection or service.

more_horiz
Then click droidfish file directories from your file manager

From droidfish file directories click book and copy paste this 3 files ctb, ctg, and cto

and where to insert to the book was droidfish

more_horiz
Dear Japz, I finally managed to install the book thanks to your drawings and help, if it’s not difficult for you, could you also help me install the engine on the android with the drawings. thanks

descriptionM7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 2 EmptyGoi 6.2.2

more_horiz
Cn I hv goi 6.2.2 link free

more_horiz
on Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:25 pm
by lisandr
Dear Japz, I finally managed to install the book thanks to your drawings and help, if it’s not difficult for you, could you also help me install the engine on the android with the drawings. thanks

What engine you want for android we have apk, arm7a, and pgo format chess engine for android and many more

more_horiz
the most powerful engine you want,but I downloaded on the website Massimiliano GOI ,but the program does not see the engine with play store sees .And I also would like to know how to add endgame tables 5 figures,where it is necessary to throw ?

more_horiz
tell me where you can download engines for Android

more_horiz
I will send you the links for android chess engine and endgame tables bases.

more_horiz
Don't worry i have a lot of websites for that one

more_horiz
Try this stockfish polyglot for android https://chess.massimilianogoi.com/download/stockfish/Stockfish_Polyglot_19116/

more_horiz
That one latest

more_horiz
Well, I’m writing to you that the engine does not see from this site, I have 5 figures in the table, I don’t know how to stuff all this into a droid

more_horiz
The fact is that I do it for the first time on the phone, how to do it on the computer I know, the problem is that I don’t understand how to add engines of this format to the Drudfish interface, show how to add this engine to the program and I would also like endgame tables 5 figures also know how to add to the program

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
Well, I’m writing to you that the engine does not see from this site, I have 5 figures in the table, I don’t know how to stuff all this into a droid

Stockfish for android updated 3 December 3019

Code:

https://app.box.com/s/tkz9vh5r1g3wia9teunemqs1km0nx0l7

CorChess 5.0 271119

Code:

https://app.box.com/s/5qny96nb41jykctqkfjl1yysge4z9137

Cfish-220719

Code:

https://app.box.com/s/2rgw957az1978fhya38gxhvousibdrxl

more_horiz
mustafa 7.2 best ctg book

more_horiz
Yes, I already put this book, thanks, the engine and endgame tables remain, thanks for the engines, I’ll try to put it later, now the question is how to put the tables and where

more_horiz
The question is how to put endgame tables, and I would also like to know what are the best book settings to make

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum