Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games

descriptionM7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 EmptyRe: M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games

more_horiz
Jorge91 I want to challenge your latest book opening and your strongest engine to my own opening book and also my own engine I created few months ago my book is out of book I test already to the latest top book tournament
My rating of my engine 100 elo plus stronger than stockfish 10

descriptionM7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 EmptyRe: M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games

more_horiz
I still did not understand how to add engines to me, in which folder

more_horiz
Ok I will send you screen shot later

more_horiz
I’ve all figured out how to install the engines, I have a question, tell me, what is the difference between arm7 and arm 64? Which version is stronger? And please tell me how can I find out if endgame databases work in the program?

more_horiz
I downloaded syzygy 5 Men, and copied to the rtb folder, did I do it right? How can I verify that tables work in a program?

more_horiz
Send me ur book link,,mr. Japs3338 ,thank you

more_horiz
Link of ur own engine send me pls

more_horiz
on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:17 pm
by lisandr
I’ve all figured out how to install the engines, I have a question, tell me, what is the difference between arm7 and arm 64? Which version is stronger? And please tell me how can I find out if endgame databases work in the program?

more_horiz
Understanding the Different File Versions
Generally, the details are broken down into three primary categories:

Architecture: This is referring to the type of processor in your phone. Usually, the options will be arm, arm64, x86, and x86_64. ARM and x86 are for 32-bit processors, while arm64 and x86_64 are for 64-bit processors. We’ll explain in more detail below.
Android Version: This is the version of the Android OS your device is running.
Screen DPI: DPI stands for “Dots Per Inch”—basically this is the pixel density of your phone’s screen. For example, a six-inch full HD screen (1920×1080) has a DPI of ~367. Bump that resolution up to 2880×1440, and the DPI raises to ~537.
Technically, the correct terminology when referring to pixel density should be PPI, or Pixels Per Inch. But since APK Mirror (and others) refers to this as DPI, we’ll stick with the relative terminology.

ARM vs. x86

While Android version and DPI are pretty straightforward, processor architecture is another story altogether. I’ll do my best to break it down as simply as possible here.

ARM: This is a mobile processor architecture first and foremost, and what the majority of phones run now. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon, Samsung’s Exynos, and MediaTek’s mobile chips are all examples of ARM processors. Most modern chips are 64-bit, or ARM64.
x86: This is the architecture specification for Intel chips. As dominant as Intel is in the computer market, these chips are far less common in Android handsets. x86_64 refers to 64-bit Intel chips.
This information is especially important because x86 and ARM files are not cross compatible—you must use the version designed for your phone’s specific architecture.

Similarly, if your phone is running a 32-bit processor, the 64-bit APK won’t work. 64-bit processors, however, are backwards compatible, so the 32-bit APK will work fine on a 64-bit processor.

more_horiz
How to Find Your Device’s Correct Information
To find the DPI, look at the Software Density entry under the Display section.
M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 Xscree10

For the Android version, look at the OS version under the Device section. This explicitly displays the version number.

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 Xscree11

For architecture info, slide over to the System tab and check out the CPU Architecture and Instruction Sets entries under the Processor tab. This one isn’t quite as striaghtforward as the others since it doesn’t explicitly say “arm64” or similar, so you’ll have to read between the lines a bit.

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 Xscree12

First off, if you see “64” in the architecture name, you can pretty much guarantee it’s a 64-bit device. Easy enough. To figure out if it’s ARM or x86, you’ll look at the Instruction Set section—again, you’re just looking for the basic info here, like the letters “arm.”

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 Xscree13

On my Pixel 2 XL (the above screenshots), for example, it’s pretty clear that it’s an ARM64 device. The Nexus 5, however, isn’t quite as clear—we can see that it’s ARM, but it doesn’t explicitly show it as a 32-bit processor. In this case, we can safely assume it’s a 32-bit chip because it doesn’t specify the 64-bit architecture.

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 Xscree14

more_horiz
What about endgame tables?

more_horiz
Guys who knows, answer in a simpler, concisely what is stronger than arm7 or arm 64?

more_horiz
Ofcourse arm64 64bit more stronger and faster than arm7 32bit

Last edited by Japz3338 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hello bro this is the cp4 files you need to copy paste this cp4 files to droidfish file gtb directories and also rtbz, rtbw files you need to download and copy paste this rtbz, rtbw also to droidish file rtb directories

Don't forget the path of this cp4 and rtbz, rtbw files you need to copy paste the path to the droidfish endgame tablebases that's it enjoy
Reminder the path Must be correct
https://mega.nz/#!gG5kFYxQ!8py1J4449ogGoIUJIs_mkAMGbtvTS8hog_oWmor9DS4

How to know if table bases is running?
after the middle of the game will be appear near on the hash table ok

more_horiz
About engine how to add to droidfish very simple if you have arm7,pgo and apk engine for android
First step copy paste your arm7 and pgo engine to the droidfish file uci directories
Second step open your droidfish app. "Select manage chess engine" and then click "select engine" that's it very simple right any questions?

more_horiz
Yes, thank you, I figured out the engines of tables and books, but now there are other questions about the settings of the book, for a computer, the author of the books indicates some parameters of the book as shown, but how is this done for the phone? There is no such parameter as on the computer. And the second question is whether there are certain sites for updating the stockfish and its clones such as abroc, but for phones to

more_horiz
Go to your GUI droidfish app. Then click settings of the book I'll show you example

M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_111 M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_112
M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_113
M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_114

more_horiz
M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_115
M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_116
M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_117 M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_119
M7.4 4 GB Of Pure Strong PC Games - Page 4 2019_118

more_horiz
don’t know how to see your images, is it really impossible?

more_horiz
Yeah possible bro

more_horiz
You can NOT have a private book for free, the only way to get it is to make a subscription by now.

@Shaikamer wrote:
Cn I hv goi 6.2.2 link free

Last edited by jorge91 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I suggest you to wait until I'll take back my activity and Goi 6.3 will be out, because Goi 6.2.2 is only for subscribers.

@Japz3338 wrote:
Jorge91 I want to challenge your latest book opening and your strongest engine to my own opening book and also my own engine I created few months ago my book is out of book I test already to the latest top book tournament
My rating of my engine 100 elo plus stronger than stockfish 10

more_horiz
Greetings, I'm here to help. If you write in a correct english it's easier for me to do it. Said that, the Stockfish Polyglot provided in my package is not the latest on, being me not able to compile for Android but only for Windows and Linux.

@lisandr wrote:
Well, I’m writing to you that the engine does not see from this site, I have 5 figures in the table, I don’t know how to stuff all this into a droid

more_horiz
Thanks for the help, I already figured out, but I'm interested in the Chess killer working on android?

more_horiz
Sorry, I don't use it.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum