Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Is there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2

descriptionIs there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2  EmptyIs there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2

more_horiz
Please reply... Thanks for your attention...

descriptionIs there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2  EmptyRe: Is there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2

more_horiz
Try Don book the latest and the old one and also Eman.bin the latest and the old one version too
And also my private book always win against goi 6.2.2
I already test by 500 games vs. My private Book

You need to use stockfish engine with correct parameters
Attention about CPU & RAM
Most powerful CPU & RAM More great game and very deep thingking

descriptionIs there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2  EmptyRe: Is there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2

more_horiz
Can you please share your book sir? Thanks in advance

more_horiz
and how are you suppose to get your book or the Don book?

more_horiz
About the links of Don book by ferrari on this website also
About my book this is my personal use only
For me this is experimental because I want to create more out of book that's my favorite hobby with my strongest engine

more_horiz
i have the old Don book from this website, but have not seen a link for the new Don book

more_horiz
@wardog218 wrote:
i have the old Don book from this website, but have not seen a link for the new Don book

Don Book now is a commercial book and costs 30 dollars. so in a short period of time, most books will follow those steps and therefore use this forum and download as much as possible...

This forum is the only in all internet who has all the books made from 2018 until now. download all of them and save them in a pen drive of 64 Gigabytes.

more_horiz
ok, where do i buy that Don book, you have the site, for i can't find it

more_horiz
@wardog218 wrote:
ok, where do i buy that Don book, you have the site, for i can't find it

This is his paypal account

Code:

https://www.paypal.me/VASIDCHAUHAN?locale.x=en_GB

1 book -30$
2 book -40$ in 1 week
4 book -50$ in 2 week
6 book -60$ in 3 week
8 book-70$ in 4 week

I will ask him if he has WS or Any mail

more_horiz
what about the Atemisx book, is that commercial also? and i am confused on the Don book pay format, what do you mean by 1 week. is it rented?

more_horiz
@wardog218 wrote:
what about the Atemisx book, is that commercial also? and i am confused on the Don book pay format, what do you mean by 1 week. is it rented?

Perhaps in that period of time, you will have 3 or 4 books made by him, Artemiax is a private book not commercial which is worse because he does not want to share his books with anyone.

if I were you I would buy one book and make a tournament between Goi 6.2.2 and Don book. if Goi wins f.ck off don book forever.

more_horiz
Don in a bin format????

more_horiz
i know its currently CTG

more_horiz
Is there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2 ? YES there is GOI 6.3 smile

more_horiz
Try Don 04092019 in ctg format this book some of lines is very good
Compare to the old Don book
The secret to make strongest this book you need strongest engine
Make sure the parameters is correct
You need to make experiment what is best parameters for your engine
Before you using this book
mediafire.com file/tr9t5b0d8p3v4wf/DONBOOK4.9.2019.7z/file
I want to share my engine and my book but maybe someday some of line of my book I saw from the other book so i'm decided to used personal only

descriptionIs there any book which can beat goi 6.2.2  EmptyGood news

more_horiz
To all chess lovers droidfish is the best GUI for me i edit this version 1.77 and i add some features to make more extremely stronger than previous version I don't have permission to author to edit this latest version I edit this by my own and then when i'm using Wow I'm really surprising by the result amazing

more_horiz
Hey bro...Can u plz give me your modified droidfish in pm...

more_horiz
Ok bro

more_horiz
Thnx brother.....send me the download link...with proper aettings....

Thnx in advance...

more_horiz
Maybe tomorrow because I'll go for sleep now

more_horiz
Ok...can u also send me your book..plz..

more_horiz
What's your real name? Give me reason why you want to get my book?
I'm curious if I share to you my book i think my book scattered to all chess forum website

more_horiz
Plz check your pm... I will give u all my detalis...

more_horiz
Plz check your pm...Japz3338

more_horiz
Hey...Japz3338 ...check your inbox....

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum