Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionThe Contempt-Coherence factor on Stockfish. EmptyThe Contempt-Coherence factor on Stockfish.

more_horiz
Can anybody explain to help me understand this topic?

descriptionThe Contempt-Coherence factor on Stockfish. EmptyRe: The Contempt-Coherence factor on Stockfish.

more_horiz
Contempt is eval bonus for position to play more offensive.Its good vs weaker engines,but lets say SF vs Sf or vs Lc0 its better set it to 12 or 0.

descriptionThe Contempt-Coherence factor on Stockfish. EmptyRe: The Contempt-Coherence factor on Stockfish.

more_horiz
I am using brainfish with leela T60 bin book and Cerebellum bin book on chess gui arena. The engine configuration as the picture, is it the strongest? smile  smile  smile

The Contempt-Coherence factor on Stockfish. 11111110 [/fen]

more_horiz
@gakui505 wrote:
I am using brainfish with leela T60 bin book and Cerebellum bin book on chess gui arena. The engine configuration as the picture, is it the strongest? smile  smile  smile

I wouldn't put book depth 255, probably, your  books will stop working in the middle of the game.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@gakui505 wrote:

I wouldn't put book depth 255, probably, your  books will stop working in the middle of the game.

hm, how much should I put?

more_horiz
I don't know the creator of those books what value he used but I would put between 30 and 50. no more than that.

if you put 100 your book will stop work in the middle game.

play with 40.

more_horiz
In android barainfish engine depth and contempt ?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum