Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

CEREBELLUM BOOK WITH HORVIG

descriptionCEREBELLUM BOOK WITH HORVIG - Page 2 EmptyRe: CEREBELLUM BOOK WITH HORVIG

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
it's still not working... I'm starting to despair. If someone was good enough to tell me what's wrong,...
Thank you in advance.

on that site I think doenst work, chessbot works well.

remember you have to click on the top hand left on the board and hold 2 seconds ( a little red dot appears).

then the same but on the bottom hand right of the board.

If does not work, again, for that reason the first time is better that you play against guests because you will lose a lot of time .

Horvig works well on flyordie, buho21.
chessbot works well on flyordie, buho21, playok, chess.com and many more sites
internet chess killer only works well on buho21

play there.

descriptionCEREBELLUM BOOK WITH HORVIG - Page 2 EmptyRe: CEREBELLUM BOOK WITH HORVIG

more_horiz
hi can anyone send me polyglot.ini which is complete

more_horiz
Ferrari, HorviG doesn't work on all web sites in my computer... Am I do a mistake somewhere?

more_horiz
Edu, you have a link for Polyglot.ini in page 1

more_horiz
@Edu wrote:
hi can anyone send me polyglot.ini which is complete

if you want to add information write below. only the information you want to change.

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
Edu, you have a link for Polyglot.ini in page 1

try first on buho 21.

CEREBELLUM BOOK WITH HORVIG - Page 2 Ffffff10

once the game is finished you have to press escape and the program will show 0.

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
it's still not working... I'm starting to despair. If someone was good enough to tell me what's wrong,...
Thank you in advance.

Why are you again setting the wrong settings ??????????????
for "go depth 40" - the engine takes about 10-15 minutes to ponder one move
for "go depth 400" - for such a depth in the world there are no such computers yet, make fun of lol lol lol

more_horiz
@ura122 wrote:
@Zmabtf wrote:
Thank you in advance.

Why are you again setting the wrong settings ??????????????  
for "go depth 40" - the engine takes about 10-15 minutes to ponder one move
for "go depth 400" - for such a depth in the world there are no such computers yet, make fun of  lol lol lol

Horwig plays great on PlayOk

more_horiz
please ura, can you make a tutorial on youtube that shows all the necessary steps, from A to Z, to make Cerebellum work with HorviG? wink idea thumb up
I'll be very grateful if you do so.thumb up thumb up clap
Thank you in advance. smile

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
please ura, can you make a tutorial on youtube that shows all the necessary steps, from A to Z, to make Cerebellum work with HorviG? wink  idea  thumb up
I'll be very grateful if you do so.thumb up thumb up clap
Thank you in advance. smile

On this site, Waldemar already described everything in detail, I have nothing to add. Read carefully and you will succeed. Good luck.

more_horiz
i have the same problem Like Zmabtf does not start horvig?

more_horiz
hi friend what do you recommend to configure polyglot.ini, after openin book then plays unstably horvig and plays very fast engine does no analysis

more_horiz
How i make horvig4 looks more human? Not doing precise moves every time and all that stuff...

more_horiz
@Eaaazy-E wrote:
How i make horvig4 looks more human? Not doing precise moves every time and all that stuff...

horvig cant do it. only that you make a bin book with players of less than 2200 elo. when you make a polyglot book with amateurs players. horvig will move according to a regular player of 1800 to 200 elo.

more_horiz
what is the best program to cheat in your opinion? to cheat in chess.com without get ban for example

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum