Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionwtfstockfish - engine that tries to lose Emptywtfstockfish - engine that tries to lose

more_horiz
I can't remember who I got this engine from, but there are no results for it when I look it up. wtfstockfish is a version of stockfish that tries to play the worst moves possible. I tested it against Moron (another engine that tries to lose) and it lost. I don't know of an engine worse than this one.
zippyshare.com/v/gPGyqoQc/file.html

Last edited by TNTOutburst on Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding to it)

descriptionwtfstockfish - engine that tries to lose EmptyWeak Fish XR7_28nov19x64

more_horiz
@TNTOutburst wrote:
I can't remember who I got this engine from, but there are no results for it when I look it up. wtfstockfish is a version of stockfish that tries to play the worst moves possible. I tested it against Moron (another engine that tries to lose) and it lost. I don't know of an engine worse than this one.
zippyshare.com/v/gPGyqoQc/file.html

Is from BlueHoney XR7_FD pack by Mike B.

descriptionwtfstockfish - engine that tries to lose EmptyRe: wtfstockfish - engine that tries to lose

more_horiz
@ZamChess wrote:

Do you have a link to that?, I'm not sure how to find it.

descriptionwtfstockfish - engine that tries to lose EmptyRe: wtfstockfish - engine that tries to lose

more_horiz
@TNTOutburst wrote:
@ZamChess wrote:

Do you have a link to that?, I'm not sure how to find it.

Honey XR7 and company

More details to come .. but suffice to say there are 10 different engines for the indicated OS below.

Black Diamond is based on the great Stockfish derivative Crystal by Joe Ellis, has Fortress detection and is very good at finding the shortest mates - here it includes all the bell and whistles of Honey.

Bluefish is based on the great work done by Eelco de Groot, ideal for interesting human play.

Weakfish has all of the evaluation code of Stockfish and almost none of the search smarts - hence at full strength it plays about 2400 FIDE and at the weakest setting of 1000 FIDE, plays about 730 Elo. Nice engine for beginners.

FD indicates the executable has Fortress Detection built-in.

Stockfish XR7 is functionally equal to current-dev-Stockfish , but includes all the bells and whistles go Honey

DOWNLOAD HERE:
https://github.com/MichaelB7/Stockfish/releases/tag/XR7
Previous dev.:
https://github.com/MichaelB7/Stockfish/releases/tag/X6

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum