Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

description Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books Empty Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books

more_horiz
That moron pretends to be a book maker and just rename books from other people merge that book and change the name.

shame on you cheater.

you never made a book you just steal books and change the name.

I realized that when I put your book MASTERPIECE on outskirt and then people told me that that book belonged to kerberos.

I always thought that you are a lier, but I had my doubts.

learn to make books and don't steal books from other bookmakers.

description Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books EmptyRe: Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books

more_horiz
Show me the proof

Big lier

Because your books is weak

And my books is more stronger than your books right biggrin biggrin biggrin

How can I made
KingKong
Magnifico
TaGuRo

Go to your idol missimiliano goi

Goi book fanatic shit

description Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books EmptyRe: Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books

more_horiz
@Japz3338 wrote:
Show me the proof

Big lier

How can I made
KingKong
Magnifico
TaGuRo

Goi book fanatic shit

masterpiece is not your book cheater. I could check that whit SCID today.

you are a cheater and a moron.

masterpiece is A book that belongs to KERBEROS, you just change its name. CHEATER.

THAT Explains why you are not at sedat tournament.

more_horiz

Is it illegal to copy games into books and get some pgn games from tournaments and make them books?

Yes or no?

more_horiz
is there a law that bans moves in books because most of my databases are out of the tournament?

where do you get your database from?

why are some people incapable of accepting defeat

and they did not want to scold them

more_horiz
the proof that this cheater is a charlatan.

a moron who never made a book.

masterpiece is echidnax.

you cant change the database of echidnax. so it is very easy to know that you are a cheater. even if you would have changed the weight of the positions.

Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books 111110

Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books 2222210

more_horiz
ANOTHER PROOF that this charlatan is cheating on everyone but me.

ZEUS IS CEREBELLUM.

Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books 11111110

Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books 22222210

more_horiz
@Japz3338 wrote:
Show me the proof

Big lier

How can I made
KingKong
Magnifico
TaGuRo

Goi book fanatic shit
Japz3338 your books are weak. I don’t download or test them anymore. just spend time on them

more_horiz
Cerebellum brainfish061119 is genius. all the books were stolen from other bookmakers.

Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books 112

Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books 215

description Japz3338 the big thief of books. Rename books EmptyBooks

more_horiz
Agree with you Ferrari, no need more profs.
just book renamed

more_horiz
All of you is wrong all opening pgn from the top book I collect so the book thats result all of you is idiot biggrin biggrin biggrin

more_horiz
Try to mix the different opening from the top book  you will see I'm correct hahaha ignorant from technology

I made genius from the different opening lol

All my books is result from the tournament lol idiot

That's why my books is very strong

more_horiz
@Japz3338 wrote:
All of you is wrong all opening pgn from the top book I collect so the book thats result all of you is idiot biggrin biggrin biggrin

you can cheat on everyone but not me moron.

the database of cerebellum and echidnax and any book you want to steal cant be changed and if you would have made your own database. the order of those positions would be different.

this is the way that sedat BANs cheaters like you from the tournaments

CHEATER and your books were stolen from the real creators.

Shame on you.

When you started to copy and paste information, I realized you are good for nothing,

for stupid people like you, nobody shares their books now

more_horiz
I was already knowing that this man (Japezz) is a fool and knows nothing about chess.

When he first spoke to give three books in a week, I came to know that he is a CHEATER.

more_horiz
At least he shared!!!! And here is to share not to sell and also not to fight thumb up

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum