Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
Hey, everybody smile ,
I discovered this bot by chance, and I wish I could try it... however, I'm not very good at programming and I don't know how to make it work.
If someone could explain me in detail how to do it, or even better, give me a tutorial, I would be very grateful.
Thank you in advance smile thumb up .

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
Hey, everybody  smile ,
I discovered this bot by chance, and I wish I could try it... however, I'm not very good at programming and I don't know how to make it work.
If someone could explain me in detail how to do it, or even better, give me a tutorial, I would be very grateful.
Thank you in advance  smile  thumb up .

Hi! Use the chessbotclient program.

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
But chessbot vision have latence delay variation for don't be detect by chess24 for exemple; Do you know an other bot like it :)?

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
But chessbot vision have latence delay variation for don't be detect by chess24 for exemple; Do you know an other bot like it :)?

Hi! ChessBot.

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
can you send download link pls :)

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
can you send download link pls :)

Hi! I don't have this program.

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
but how can i get this bot pls? it's "universal chess bot client"?

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
but how can i get this bot pls? it's "universal chess bot client"?

Hi! https://www.chess2u.com/t13246-the-4-chessbot-programs-most-used

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
but sometimes he bugs confused

descriptionHOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT? EmptyRe: HOW TO RUN CHESSVISIONBOT?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum