Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Bluefish ,blazing fast chess engine

descriptionBluefish ,blazing fast chess engine - Page 6 Emptyandroid compile

more_horiz
@leonhurricaneX wrote:
Bluefish NNUE for Android.
https://pixeldrain.com/l/JuzQFnQj

Hi this compile with books? to embedd books add
CPPFLAGS=-DBOOK_EM_ON

BTW
quick test SF 13 vs Bluefish TC 10+0.1 1000 games HERT500.pgn opening 16 MB hash 1 th

Code:

Score of Stockfish_13 vs Bluefish-NNUE-090321-modern: 104 - 124 - 772 [0.490]
...      Stockfish_13 playing White: 69 - 45 - 386  [0.524] 500
...      Stockfish_13 playing Black: 35 - 79 - 386  [0.456] 500
...      White vs Black: 148 - 80 - 772  [0.534] 1000
Elo difference: -6.9 +/- 10.3, LOS: 9.3 %, DrawRatio: 77.2 %
1000 of 1000 games finished.

descriptionBluefish ,blazing fast chess engine - Page 6 EmptyRe: Bluefish ,blazing fast chess engine

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
@leonhurricaneX wrote:

CPPFLAGS=-DBOOK_EM_ON

BTW
quick test SF 13 vs Bluefish TC 10+0.1 1000 games HERT500.pgn opening 16 MB hash 1 th

Code:

Score of Stockfish_13 vs Bluefish-NNUE-090321-modern: 104 - 124 - 772 [0.490]
...      Stockfish_13 playing White: 69 - 45 - 386  [0.524] 500
...      Stockfish_13 playing Black: 35 - 79 - 386  [0.456] 500
...      White vs Black: 148 - 80 - 772  [0.534] 1000
Elo difference: -6.9 +/- 10.3, LOS: 9.3 %, DrawRatio: 77.2 %
1000 of 1000 games finished.

Thanks @bookmaker here are the embedded book builds.
https://pixeldrain.com/l/bhgVozs3

descriptionBluefish ,blazing fast chess engine - Page 6 EmptyRe: Bluefish ,blazing fast chess engine

more_horiz
wow thats great ,Bluefish is probobly first in the world engine for android with book thumb up

ok to get this all stuff together :

Bluefish update PC - builds https://mega.nz/file/0YsREYSQ#pqsPY5jVvISejrBviP0NEQ9vtAIjfdMzl_sHEG8rpIk
Bluefish update android       https://mega.nz/file/pBEkDTTY#hGym8QjXGopFKqbgXuiWRT8TBJ4Lr3dMqg_tFiBMJcA

or in one directory:
https://mega.nz/folder/BJ01gYzJ#yYa_uzdQ2uBsoCW44vF5QA

more_horiz
Thanks to Leo for the engines, can Komodo be made or do you need source code?

https://www.chess2u.com/t15719-komodo-dragon#104196

descriptionBluefish ,blazing fast chess engine - Page 6 EmptyDifferent images

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:

I don't understand why I have a different engine window than yours.
Bluefish ,blazing fast chess engine - Page 6 Setari-bluefish-nnue

more_horiz
You have different programs in which the engine is located. I think this is the reason

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
You have different programs in which the engine is located. I think this is the reason

The engine is installed in Fritz 17. Which GUI sees the engine window as yours? Thanks!

more_horiz
maybe this is related to screen resolution or software update,i dont know,my F17 is on update 19 and the newest is 23.So there is 23 different version of f17 and maybe there is some difference in window processing.But this is no problem in funcionality all engine options are present..

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
maybe this is related to screen resolution or software update,i dont know,my F17 is on update 19 and the newest is 23.So there is 23 different version of f17 and maybe there is some difference in window processing.But this is no problem in funcionality  all engine options are present..

I don't think it's about updating the software, because I checked on Deep Fritz 14 and it shows me the same image as on Fritz 17. I checked Bluefish 12 on Deep Fritz 14 and it has a different window and yours of mine. I like Bluefish 12 because it also has options for analysis. Unfortunately, it does not have the strength of Bluefish-update-090321.

more_horiz
And the engine window of Bluefish 13 has options for analysis and differs only slightly from that of Bluefish 12. I do not realize Bluefish-update-090321 no longer has options for analysis, and the engine window differs greatly from versions 12 and 13.

more_horiz
[quote="leonhurricaneX"]
@bookmaker wrote:
@leonhurricaneX wrote:

CPPFLAGS=-DBOOK_EM_ON

Thanks @bookmaker here are the embedded book builds.
https://pixeldrain.com/l/bhgVozs3

The builds with embedded books have nnue already embedded?

more_horiz
yes both, books + nnue in 1 binary

more_horiz
Thank you @bookmaker.
If you can add some more master books integrated in the engine, such as: Petrosian, Tal etc. , it would be great ... But thanks anyway 👍👍

more_horiz
And ... analysis option, it would be even more wonderful.

more_horiz
@im48 wrote:

default bluefish seetings is good for analyse,dont need some "analysis options".Read help to know how to analyze,just set threads and hash and fen and then run analysis command "go".

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
@im48 wrote:

default bluefish seetings is good for analyse,dont need some "analysis options".Read help to know how to analyze,just set threads and hash and fen and then run analysis command "go".

I did a short test Bluefish-update-090321-Stockfish_FF2_250221_SRC and after 64 games Bluefish won with +17! I then put Bluefish-090321 to analyze a middle game position. After about 30 minutes it turned off my HD with Syzygy 7men. I stopped the analysis and restarted the computer, then when the analysis resumed, the error was repeated. It only works with Syzygy 6 men, located on another HD, this being SSD. In this situation, I gave up doing the analysis with Bluefish-090321. I set only 4 cores, as many as my PC has, and unchecked "Syzygy50MoveRule". Otherwise, the settings were default. The Bluefish-090321 engine is exceptional for matches, but useless for Analysis. That's for me, I don't know for others.

more_horiz
In next release i try to improve analysis.

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
In next release i try to improve analysis.

A good news! I look forward to the new version. Thank you very much!

more_horiz
For the best performance at what value I must set Bluefish_Mode?

more_horiz
@GM_2600 wrote:

This option not affect performance so it can be set to whatever smile its just differs output kn/s but this is just for fun.

Delay_uci option is in milisecond when engine start ouput to UCI ,default 750 ms ,its helps in endgames on law time,because reporting to UCI takes time and with delay engine is slithly faster in critical low time endgames.

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
@GM_2600 wrote:

This option not affect performance so it can be set to whatever smile its just differs output kn/s but this is just for fun.

Delay_uci option is in milisecond when engine start ouput to UCI ,default 750 ms ,its helps in endgames on law time,because reporting to UCI takes time and with delay engine is slithly faster in critical low time endgames.

Hi,

Great engine!
1. Can you add Pure NNUE and Skill option?
2. Does BlueFish Mode limits engine speed when searching? If yes, what are the limits in each level? If no, can you add limit engine speed to kn/s?

descriptionBluefish ,blazing fast chess engine - Page 6 EmptyIs there

more_horiz
available the latest version of this great engine for windows 10 64bits ? BMI2?

Thx a lot for a valid link.

more_horiz
https://mega.nz/file/RRlFhSQT#OrKwpofHZbmETwDK07P0bYBFceQEqtLru3I4Qz53NGI

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:

What are the changes in this version, as opposed to the previous one?

descriptionBluefish ,blazing fast chess engine - Page 6 Emptyx64 version

more_horiz
x 64 version for old computers please .
Thank you

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum